Shannon Sharpe's Diet Plan Isn't From Harlem

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
We ain't eating no animal genitals in tha Boot!

Hell naw! My PawPaw and Grants ain't never had no shyt like that. And they wouldn't dare feed is that nonsense.
my pops from the sticks in North Louisiana .. nikkas damn near slaves up there. He said he seen his pops cut a pig's nuts off and cooked it. I think it's a "old country ass nikka" thing. And when i say country i'm talking about the poorest , but also blackest parish/county in the state. About 88% black

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
why he put that shyt on the south tho
I'm saying. I came up in Missouri, pops from Arkansas, done lived 15 years in South Carolina and ain't never heard of no damn bull dikks and onions. Even googled it and wasn't coming up with nothing. I wonder if they had Shannon sampling the bull dikk with a blind fold on and told him not to chew.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
At his Hall of Fame speech he was talkin about when he grew they ate anything

They cooked squirrels:what: :mindblown:

Thats how poor he was

:damn:

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
I remember as a kid in nyc I would got to the butcher and they always had the cow dikk and balls out for display, and I use to wonder who bought that shyt

Somone had to be buying it because why would they have it out?

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
my pops from the sticks in North Louisiana .. nikkas damn near slaves up there. He said he seen his pops cut a pig's nuts off and cooked it. I think it's a "old country ass nikka" thing. And when i say country i'm talking about the poorest , but also blackest parish/county in the state. About 88% black
I'm from Caddo Parish...it's country/city.
Mr Shorty had a farm and a shack on the Cooper Road where he cut hair. Driving on his property you had to dodge chickens. I used to chase chickens til it was my turn for a cut

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Down south posters can y’all confirm this? us from up north ain’t familiar with such delicacies:dame:
Nikkas from the south think it increases testosterone. That and bull testicles

Last edited: