Shannon Sharpe's Diet Plan Isn't From Harlem

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
I’m from Bama and ain’t never heard of no shyt like that :scust:

If he likes eating dikks that’s his business but everybody from the south don’t participate in that foolishness:pacspit:
I'm fukking livid. We already gotta code switch cause folk we dumb cause of our accent. And now this shyt. I'm fenna stop rocking with Shannon Sharpe on tha cool.

Pharaoh

They told me take my chain off…let my body defrost
Daps
Reppin
The TOMB
I'm fukking livid. We already gotta code switch cause folk we dumb cause of our accent. And now this shyt. I'm fenna stop rocking with Shannon Sharpe on tha cool.
Agreed…everybody already thinks the south is all the same and when I tell them from Bama they assume horses and cotton fields and shyt. Sure it’s some parts of Bama that has that, just like up north, but I’m from Birmingham which ain’t NY or nothing, but it’s still a city. I hate the country and all things associated with it.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Agreed…everybody already thinks the south is all the same and when I tell them from Bama they assume horses and cotton fields and shyt. Sure it’s some parts of Bama that has that, just like up north, but I’m from Birmingham which ain’t NY or nothing, but it’s still a city. I hate the country and all things associated with it.
He just saying anything now. And it's sad. Even when WW2 broke out my PawPaw was eating mudbugs and frogs, gator and snake. But he never once told us he and siblings ate bull penises for supper. It never was that rough for black folk. Idk wtf Shannon talking bout. Cause he was born in 1968 in Georgia. They had other fukking options.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Down south posters can y’all confirm this? us from up north ain’t familiar with such delicacies:dame:

Unfortunately yes it’s kinda true, never heard of people eating bull dikk but bull testicles (Rocky mountain/prairie oysters) are a thing in the south (as if that’s any fukkin better :mjlol:) never have and never will try that shyt though, nor will I ever eat chitlins.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Unfortunately yes it’s kinda true, never heard of people eating bull dikk but bull testicles (Rocky mountain/prairie oysters) are a thing in the south (as if that’s any fukkin better :mjlol:) never have and never will try that shyt though, nor will I ever eat chitlins.
Well yea Ricky man oysters yes...bull dikk???? Naw...but we ain't eating that shyt in the Boot.

We got too much seafood to eat between shrimp and gator