“Shannon Sharpe was scared of Mike Epps”- Dj Vlad

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
What is this. A cac tryna instigate Beef between brehs.

The fact that dudes made Vlad an institution in this culture is self defeated and embarrassing.

I didn't think it was possible to dislike the snake more but his Drink Champs interview has stamped him as a piece of shyt. He is one hell of an egotistical and entitled jew.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh touch me and i sue ass peckerwood... vlad

duke.jpg

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
He had reason to be afraid, at least a little. Mike was in his hometown with people he been running the streets with since he was a kid. There was a 90% chance that if that went left, Shannon was gonna get hurt. He might take a couple out with him but he still woulda got stomped out at least.

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
I remember when they talked about Epps/Sharpe on the JBP. They were saying Shannon need the beef to be squashed because Mike doesn’t have control over the younger people in his entourage.
:comeon:

Imagine being in show business as long as Mike has, and not knowing who to surround yourself with. If Shannon even so much as got hurt in Indianapolis, Mike’s career is over. He couldn’t possibly be that dumb.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Shannon is a professional and on tv he isnt a wanna be thug, if epps tries anything he will be dealt with and treated as a criminal

See you say that but what is a professional TV personality doing threatening to “pull up” and physically confront people like a wanna be thug?

If he does indeed “pull up” to confront Mike Epps, in his hometown no less where “stand your ground” self defense laws could get him smoked, all of that shyt goes out the window.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I would’ve pulled mikes card. Who does he really have in his circle at 50 that will kill a high profile celebrity at an all star game :mjlol:

When they met, Mike, a hood nikka and local legend in his hometown of Indiana would have street nikkas lining up to hold him down.

Shannon might try to fit in and sound like the type that knows how to move in a situation like that but he doesn’t.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I remember when they talked about Epps/Sharpe on the JBP. They were saying Shannon need the beef to be squashed because Mike doesn’t have control over the younger people in his entourage.
:comeon:

Imagine being in show business as long as Mike has, and not knowing who to surround yourself with. If Shannon even so much as got hurt in Indianapolis, Mike’s career is over. He couldn’t possibly be that dumb.

Shannon threatened him first. If he showed up on some bullshyt and got hurt how does that exactly end up with Mike’s career being over? Lol

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
What is this. A cac tryna instigate Beef between brehs.

The fact that dudes made Vlad an institution in this culture is self defeated and embarrassing.

I didn't think it was possible to dislike the snake more but his Drink Champs interview has stamped him as a piece of shyt. He is one hell of an egotistical and entitled jew.
What he say on it?

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
I would’ve pulled mikes card. Who does he really have in his circle at 50 that will kill a high profile celebrity at an all star game :mjlol:

???

A lot of people - Epps is loved here and has connections/ties to a lot of people from over there on Carrollton, including my family. With him going back over there and fixing up houses and selling them at reasonable prices to people living there to avoid gentrification, along with shopping at Maxie's spot and repping Nap or Nothing on the upshaws, I'm more than confident that he could have had nikkas slide deep on Shannon just to crash out

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
When they met, Mike, a hood nikka and local legend in his hometown of Indiana would have street nikkas lining up to hold him down.

Shannon might try to fit in and sound like the type that knows how to move in a situation like that but he doesn’t.
shannon showin up with an entourage full of
e9c55383-9bf3-45d5-89cf-5d8ae16c4ba6_200_10.gif