Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Ok I thought this show would be dead without Shannon. This shyt wayyyyyy funnier.

I like Shannon but now in hindsight they should have changed this shyt up years ago.
Unpopular opinion but Shannon was mad stale on Undisputed. His things off the show were popping but the “LeBron’s Uncle” schtick was getting annoying and you could tell he really started to believe he was LeBron’s Unc :skip: . This will work out for both of them

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
GOT DAMN, Sherman got some HORRIBLE takes.

"Corner is a harder position to play than WR" - Richard Sherman
When you play CB you on the outside on an island against another man who you have no idea where he’s going

You have to be a supreme athlete and have SUPREME confidence to play CB

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Unpopular opinion but Shannon was mad stale on Undisputed. His things off the show were popping but the “LeBron’s Uncle” schtick was getting annoying and you could tell he really started to believe he was LeBron’s Unc :skip: . This will work out for both of them
People are trying their best to act like this show is so much different than others. Even though I’m over watching shyt like this for long periods of time, give me 4 people at the desk yelling at each other over the couple people at the desk and people tuned in on zoom or some shyt trying to yell on a 5 second delay lol. Look at the engagement this show has in two days. That’s all they care about man. They’re going to keep it going til the wheels fall off.