Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Looks like they quietly let Sherman go. He came back for one post draft show but Paul has replace him on the ads they run during the other shows on FS1. Mike Irvin is still there and he only did one post draft show also since the Super Bowl pretty much.
Sherm doesn't need to be on until after labor day

Daps
It's hilarious to me that Skip suicided his own show tryna sabotage Shannon :pachaha:

Folks was tuning in for Shannon and it's been that way for years. Yes we appreciated in some cases how Skip played the straight man to Shannon over the top behavior but we really rocked with Shannon. He thought he could replace him with any black man and nobody would notice. But we noticed.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
It's hilarious to me that Skip suicided his own show tryna sabotage Shannon :pachaha:

Folks was tuning in for Shannon and it's been that way for years. Yes we appreciated in some cases how Skip played the straight man to Shannon over the top behavior but we really rocked with Shannon. He thought he could replace him with any black man and nobody would notice. But we noticed.
The thing is there is nothing engaging about Keyshawn. Hes not insightful or a troll which is almost required for shows of this format.

As bad as he was, id rather hate watch Ryan Hollins than clown ass Keyshawn. Paul “look at this nikka Key” Pierce has been a breath of fresh air, but unfortunately the damage might already be done.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The thing is there is nothing engaging about Keyshawn. Hes not insightful or a troll which is almost required for shows of this format.

As bad as he was, id rather hate watch Ryan Hollins than clown ass Keyshawn. Paul “look at this nikka Key” Pierce has been a breath of fresh air, but unfortunately the damage might already be done.
I wouldnt watch ryan hollins give an opinon if the devil held my kids over a fire

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I wouldnt watch ryan hollins give an opinon if the devil held my kids over a fire
Him and (the old) Skip having an outlandish take-fest would be more watchable than the bullshyt Keyshawn is outputting.

Team could start the saeson 0-6, here comes

Keyshawn: “Im not ready to give up on 0-6 team, IM JUST NOT”

Co-Host: “They’re 29th in Total Yards, give up 31 points a game, and no team has ever came back from 0-6 to make the playoffs”

Keyshawn: “I GET IT, but with a few adjustments, they could be right back in the mix of things, I cant count them out”

Me attempting to watch that bullshyt:
:what: :mindblown:

DaRock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him and (the old) Skip having an outlandish take-fest would be more watchable than the bullshyt Keyshawn is outputting.

Team could start the saeson 0-6, here comes

Keyshawn: “Im not ready to give up on 0-6 team, IM JUST NOT”

Co-Host: “They’re 29th in Total Yards, give up 31 points a game, and no team has ever came back from 0-6 to make the playoffs”

Keyshawn: “I GET IT, but with a few adjustments, they could be right back in the mix of things, I cant count them out”

Me attempting to watch that bullshyt:
:what: :mindblown:

:russ:..spot on with Keyshawn.

During the Lakers vs Denver series...Lakers lose to go down 0-3..

Keyshawn: yeah this series is over, they are not beating Denver 4 times in a row, hell they haven't beat them once in 2 years.

Day later, Lakers win game 4.

Paul/Skip: this ends tonight in Denver; Keyshawn you agree this is over tonight?

Keyshawn: Skip it's never over, it's a series first to 4, in fact I think the Lakers will win tonight in Denver. :what::gucci::dead:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

Exactly. I've said the entire time that Keyshawn is at best a #3 or #4 fill in for a show. He is not engaging at all.

Too many people were overhyped after the first episode. This show was bound to fail.

Skip is washed.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Exactly. I've said the entire time that Keyshawn is at best a #3 or #4 fill in for a show. He is not engaging at all.

Too many people were overhyped after the first episode. This show was bound to fail.

Skip is washed.
He can be a #3 or come in for a specific segment like analyzing WR highlights from a WR’s perspective, but a this point I dont give a fukk about any of his takes. Meanwhile Skip looks like he’s on antidepressants and just mailing it in. I rarely even check for it on youtube anymore, let alone watch it live.

When you watch the chemistry they have on FTF then watch this, its a gloomy night and day

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
He can be a #3 or come in for a specific segment like analyzing WR highlights from a WR’s perspective, but a this point I dont give a fukk about any of his takes. Meanwhile Skip looks like he’s on antidepressants and just mailing it in. I rarely even check for it on youtube anymore, let alone watch it live.

When you watch the chemistry they have on FTF then watch this, its a gloomy night and day

Yeah, I don't watch for clips anymore. I did when Shannon was there.