Shannon Sharpe has left Undisputed for FT | Michael Irvin, Keyshawn Johnson, and Richard Sherman joining Skip

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's the shyt I hate about these shows..
I get Football is king..

But football been over for 2 months and they still talking about Mike McCarthy
100% Skips fault. His rigidness and wanting to talk dallas every day is the downfall.

Having keyshawn fake the funk on basketball outside of the lakers makes it look worse.

Irvin should never speak on the NBA

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
The ratings will pick back up during NFL training camp...I think they should pick up Paul pierce for the rest of the NBA season

Show might be canceled before then imo. Skip’s contract is up in 2025, the easy thing to do is to let him sit home and put the Carton Show in that time slot.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
100% Skips fault. His rigidness and wanting to talk dallas every day is the downfall.

Having keyshawn fake the funk on basketball outside of the lakers makes it look worse.

Agreed...I think Skip thinks he can turn Keyshawn into Shannon

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps

I don't understand why they got Rachel Nichols on payroll but don't have her come on and talk ball. She's not exactly morning show hot take material, but she's better than Keyshawn