Shane-O-Mac Appreciation Thread

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I have to believe that if any suit was ever respected by the wrestling talent, it'd have to have been Shane.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Coke Boy should've sent Shane down to "invade" the original ECW. Would've been fire. :whew:

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I miss Shane and was legit shocked when they announced he was leaving the company. I remember reading the dirt sheets back in the day and it was rumored some of the talent resented Shane because he was stealing the show and making the other wrestlers on the card looking bad.

When you think about it thought, you gotta respect HHH's politic game, he got Vince to toss his own son in the bushes.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I miss Shane and was legit shocked when they announced he was leaving the company. I remember reading the dirt sheets back in the day and it was rumored some of the talent resented Shane because he was stealing the show and making the other wrestlers on the card looking bad.

When you think about it thought, you gotta respect HHH's politic game, he got Vince to toss his own son in the bushes.

I actually remember reading something similar to this, and I never could figure out if it was just Alvarez talking (I read it in Figure Four Weekly) or if it was legit. But EVERY time Shane stepped in the ring and it was reported, there'd be something about how the workers disliked him because he was untrained and reckless.

Nevertheless, Shane was pretty entertaining (until the atrocious Orton feud in 2009) and actually had legitimate talent at wrestling that he could've pursued and developed. It kinda sucks that his relationship with Vince deteriorated the way that it did, but I guess when you're considered a fukk-up to the point that your father treats your brother-in-law as more of a son than you, separation is pretty much guaranteed.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:smugdraper: Shane O'Mac had that footwork for days:
shanemcmahon1ny8.gif

shanedancesforadamleuk8.gif

The shyt Shane did was just :krs: I always wanted Shane & Jeff Hardy have a feud, imagine the shyt that would happen if they had a match :ohmy:
tumblr_luj7ehwAOn1r5y36co1_400.gif

shanemcmahonshootingstarpress2.gif

:salute: To the realest McMahon :win:
tumblr_lzhvxyamA11qbj2hso1_400.gif