Shane-O-Mac Appreciation Thread

Singh

All Star
Daps
Shane vs Motivated Orton :damn:

Young coke boy did some of the wildest spots in the game during his time in the business

Last edited by a moderator:

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
tumblr_m8b101xE9V1rd43nqo1_400.gif

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
anyone know why shane left

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
I got lots of respect for Shane because everybody, including me, was ready to shyt all over him just because he was Vince's son and it seemed like a spoiled kid getting a high-profile spot from his daddy.

And then he goes in the ring and busts his ass to entertain the fans every time out, to the point of outshining almost everyone else on the show. Gotta hand it to him, he did way more than anybody else in his position ever would.

PTBG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cali
:to: Save_Us_Shane
I remember the promo when he gave The Rock dem deavors from the Corporation, :damn: I was heated as fukk :angry:

And his match against Kurt was just :wow:

And when he hit his head on the ground from the belly to belly by Kurt and going threw the glass was just :whoo: :krs: :mindblown:

Last edited by a moderator:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Shane O Mac will ALWAYS get my :salute:...dude was even more nuts then his dad when it came to the ring...dude put his body on the line EVERY SINGLE TIME...almost Foley like...dude would have did a elbow drop from the empire state building into some dynamite if his dad told him too..he was that :lolbron:

The Electric Lady

Post and toke
Daps
Reppin
Htown
[ame=http://youtu.be/7AZr2RpfA_c]OMG Moments - Shane McMahon delivers an elbow drop off the titantron (Backlash, 2001) - YouTube[/ame]

:win:

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
For real? Vince wouldn't step down or something?

Home
WWE News
TNA Wrestling News
Blog Entries
WH on Facebook
WH on Twitter
WH on Google+

Shane McMahon Says Tension With Dad Vince McMahon Is ‘Brutal’

Written on June 17th, 2011 by Jim Adler

digg
Email

The Los Angeles Times recently interviewed Shane McMahon, former WWE on-screen star and executive vice president of global media, and asked about the son of WWE Chairman Vince McMahon about his decision to leave WWE January 1, 2010.

“It was the hardest decision I’ve ever had to make,” McMahon told the business section of LATimes.com. He added, “I didn’t want to wake up when I was 70 and say, ‘I should have done that.’” McMahon described his decision to tell his father that he wanted to leave as “brutal,” adding that a year-and-a-half later, there still is tension between them. “It’s still hard,” he said about their relationship.