Who winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All Lebron teams are built and run so that he can initiate everything or be the focal point of the offense. If it’s not a fast break, no one knows what to do with the ball without Lebron. That’s how he likes his teams. And now we’ll here all day tomorrow about how he needs more help. He can’t lose even when he loses.
:sas2:

Daps
Beyond Klay's and Draymond's struggles on offense this season, KD's defense, or lack thereof, has been an issue for a minute now.

Not only is he far too inconsistent, but it's almost as if he mirrors what he does on offense (going rogue and strangling the life outta the system - stopping the ball) on the defensive end: abandoning his assignments, overhelping, not helping enough, not giving enough effort, not sticking to the structure, and constantly taking possessions off.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
Zu is young :manny:

Y'all nikkas wanted him gone last week :pachaha:
He's not a part of the untouchable young core y'all keep referring to.

Disclaimer : i agree that none of the young dudes should be traded tho :hubie:

giphy.gif

:russ:

If zubac can keep it up, lakers might be a real problem in the post season.
They're really starting to gel, and iirc i saw less bron ball than usual.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
One of the only downsides to this win,and if Lebron sits a couple of games...Is that Luke will increase Rondo's minutes at the cost of Lonzo......Rondo was huge in this game, but I really feel that Ball's defense has played a huge role in LA's success....Any time you can slow down an elite level offensive players, It's going to put you in position to win the basketball game.....Hopefully, Ball continues to play 30-35 minutes per game.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Magic the G.O.A.T made the signings now they blowing out the warriors at the Oracle :wow:

Like I was saying on here. How folks doubting magic. When he was part of the organization twice when they merged young talents with a vet future hall of famer and made those teams champions.

If anyone knows how to do this shyt its the lakers.

But its the coli....hot takes and not knowing shyt about sports which go hand and hand.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79