Shalom LeBron: Official Warriors vs. Lakers On Christmas Day Game Thread

Who winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

momma

All Star
Daps
Its not lack of chemistry. Them nikkas just trash. KD and Curry are averaging 30pts a piece. Thats 60 points for 2 players. Dray is regressing every season. Klay is inconsistent as ever. The bench cant hit shyt.

We still winning the ship though:mjgrin:

I would call it lack of chemistry when your guys aren't communicating on defense and KD stops the ball too much in a system that's meant for ball movement. The team literally looks completely different when Curry is sitting

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
If you watched the game objectively, you'd know that GS made their run w/ Rondo on the court. And then the Lakers started getting to the line which disrupted the rhythm of the GS offense. Free throws built the cushion late in the third & then Rondo & Zubac added the exclamation point in the fourth.

Even w/ all that, Rondo shouldn't have played 16 mins straight. Lonzo should've been brought back w/ 6 mins left.
He didn’t watch shyt tho...

But we all knew that, he’s a LeThot. They watch boxscores :mjlol:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
A few thoughts

Of course Rondo played great tonight but he always shows off for nat'l tv games...he has to play well (esp defensively) in reg games.

Hate Luke's rotations. He played Rondo for 16 straight mins. That will lose us a game or multiple games bc he always does that. Give Lonzo fourth quarter run. Lonzo made life hard for Curry tonight & his reward is warming the bench.

Start Zubac when Javale returns. Javale is better as an energy guy anyway.

Start Hart w/ LBJ out. We will be the fastest team in the league w/ Lonzo, Hart, BI & Kuz.
Basically this

Luke Walton a fukk boy fareal. Shout out to Rondo showing out tho but nikkas with their hottakes like they weren’t just shytting on him past few games.

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
nikka also said hilary had a 98% chance to win the election
I dont agree with this projection but he never had her at 98% and even if he did, you can still lose with a 98% chance. Its basics stats. Having a 2% chance of dying doesn't mean that you are safe and it can be enough for you to catch a bullet. Chances of you dying in a war zone are much less than that but most people wouldn't want to be there.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
This goes to show how amazing MJ was that he had 2 different 3 peats.
It’s damn near impossible to get one. GS looks vulernable and they will need Boogie to even have a chance of winning this year
Jordan never made 5 finals in a row though. It's damn near impossible to stay fit, motivated and good enough

pcg

Pro
Daps
tenor.gif
:mjlol:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
The same Nate Silver who said Hillary would win in a landslide against Trump :mjlol:

:snoop:

This is a bad take.....His model actually had Trump doing better than most people's models. This is basically the wrong side of the maybe fallacy (commonly seen when people criticize the weather man for being "worn g").......He can't be wrong unless he predicted a Hilary win 100% of the time, which he didn't. If his model says Hilary should win 90% of the time, Donald should win 1 out of 10 times. That doesn't make him wrong because a low probability event happened.

Daps
But these nikkas could handle prime Shaq:mjlol: nikkas couldn’t handle Cavs Shaq :mjlol:
THIS Draymond is supposed to compete in the paint with prime Lakers Shaq brehs... shyt got me laughing so hard.

Im glad this game dispelled that shyt once and for all. Please....
Considering the Warriors are coming off FOUR straight Finals' (looking to make it five in a row), do you wanna tell me how ONE [essentially meaningless] regular season game dispells this? Would you like me to cherry-pick ONE game where a Prime Shaq shot poorly against worst defenders? Would you like me to cherry-pick ONE game where Boogie, or AD, or Embiid etc shot poorly against Draymond & the Warriors?

Edit: And you do realize that Zubac scored only one bucket against Draymond, right?

Last edited: