Shalom LeBron: Official Warriors vs. Lakers On Christmas Day Game Thread

Who winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
Nah, I would actually honor my bet. Can't speak for you but I've seen enough cats that can't stay away from this shyt after they lose a ban bet so I'm not fukking with it because I'd ride mine out and you might be one of those can't stay away dudes like a certain someone :sas2:

Set it up with the mods then we haven't got a choice.

I'm not addicted to this site I have a life breh it's not that serious :mjlol:

I'm sure your mom's could do with some help preparing the peaking duck tommmorow :smugbiden: let's do this

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Nah, I would actually honor my bet. Can't speak for you but I've seen enough cats that can't stay away from this shyt after they lose a ban bet so I'm not fukking with it because I'd ride mine out and you might be one of those can't stay away dudes like a certain someone :sas2:
@FireDwaneCasey where u at bruh bruh....how yo Christmas? :mjgrin:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps

I'm sure your mom's could do with some help preparing the peaking duck tommmorow :smugbiden: let's do this
fukk off cac :russ: your mom with her boss right now and your pale Irish pops already drunk off his Jameson breakfast :skip::pachaha:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
Asked my woman for Christmas to get me the city edition Rose T'Wolves Jersey & tickets to the upcoming Wolves vs Bulls game Wednesday, but watching LeBron & his stans get that yearly Christmas day fade is always and the plea copping afterwards is always something to look forward to on the holidays :mjlit:

FvybxHN.gif
Jokes on u..I rock a bald head :mjlit:

darryl

Superstar
Daps

Lol its funny when yall act like y'all bigger than this site, like y'all ain't on this bytch daily:mjlol: