Who winning?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mods, y’all can close that other thread. This game harder than that wack shyt....:scusthov::lolbron:

LWO ain’t shook of no warriors nikkaz selling wolf tickets like Boogie Achilles ain’t soba noodle status out here, yeah I switched songs idgaf.:ufdup:

First off, give thanks and praises to THE GOAT franchise in all professional sports your Boss Angeles Lakers. Give thanks to this Lakeset stanbase and the GOAT stanchise LWO. :blessed:

For years, the Warriors were but a lowly team, only adored by their rabid hometown fans throughout the Bay Area. However, fortunes have long since changed with the ascension of what might be the next shooting gawd, Steph Curry. With his roving gang of shooters, the Warriors have taken over the NBA landscape like old west desperados and got teams shook at the prospect of facing them in their greatest incarnation from 1 to 5, quite possibly the GOAT squad ever assembled. :whew:

Enter His Imperial Majesty of professional sports, Big Hollywood Bron and the GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers Empire. Years removed from their rightful throne, now being held by their northern neighbors and division rivals from Oakland. The team and stanbase both generally give no fukks about Golden State and unlike other franchises, want and will get the opportunity to face off against this so called GOAT squad. With neither side yet at 100% capacity, this first battle will only serve as a taste of what’s to come. :lupe:

Already the Cold War between the franchises has begun as both teams prepare for the hot wars to come. The slimey serpent KD, looking to make things difficult for Maglinka in the upcoming offseason, sowed seeds of doubt by declaring that Big Hollywood Bron and his media circus a toxic environment. Upon hearing this, H.I.M. made the call to the rambling reptilian and as expected, made him cop pleas for that shyt he was talkin. KD slithered away while claiming misunderstandings and fake news media spin. :shaq2:

The love is not lost between the NBA’s warrior clan and it’s one true King. Now allied with GOAT franchise, Big Hollywood Bron rides into Oracle for the first of several battles in the war to retake the division, the conference, and the league at large. Under fire from bad losses, an idiot coach, and disgruntled rich Jews, Big Hollywood Bron and Lakeset GOATgang face their greatest challenge to date. :wowkobe:

Oh and fukk the splash brothers, fukk boogie, fukk KD as a staff, record label, and as a mothafukkin crew, and if you wanna be down with Golden State then fukk you too, @Gil Scott-Heroin fukk you too, all y’all mothafukkas, fukk you too....:pacspit:

This was beautiful:wow:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Nah, I would actually honor my bet. Can't speak for you but I've seen enough cats that can't stay away from this shyt after they lose a ban bet so I'm not fukking with it because I'd ride mine out and you might be one of those can't stay away dudes like a certain someone :sas2: