Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
Those are two really bad teams. I don't see Quinn as a guy going to be a coach just to coach. Most coaches don't get to be a head coach for a second time. He going to have to go somewhere stable cause his next stop as head coach is probably his last one.

Or maybe he like "well aint no way Notorious THUMB getting fired now so that cowboys job aint opening up, whoever hires me as head coach I'm out
Narrative is "How can Quinn focus when he has an interview on Fri..."

Yet Demeco Ryans has TWO interviews this week....lol. Dont feed into the media Cowboy fans.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
It would be one thing if Diggs just wasn’t a great tackler.

It’s another to be on that Summer Jam Screen looking like an influencer out there on the field 6 days before playing the most physical team in football.

CMC and Deebo seek out and deliver contact. Kittle will run him over with ease. And Aiyuk had him looking straight lost last year.

If I’m Kyle Shanahan and Brock Purdy, I’m just funneling everything to number 7 once the formations are lined up. Make all the changes at the line. He might jump a route here or there. But when you see him playing off, you should absolutely force him to get his jersey dirty.

Dude was voluntarily turning himself around on Monday to avoid having to tackle. One of the most pathetic things I’ve seen in recent memory. He’s the biggest liability on our defense heading into this game, imo.

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz

It’s another to be on that Summer Jam Screen looking like an influencer out there on the field 6 days before playing the most physical team in football.

CMC and Deebo seek out and deliver contact. Kittle will run him over with ease. And Aiyuk had him looking straight lost last year.

If I’m Kyle Shanahan and Brock Purdy, I’m just funneling everything to number 7 once the formations are lined up. Make all the changes at the line. He might jump a route here or there. But when you see him playing off, you should absolutely force him to get his jersey dirty.

Dude was voluntarily turning himself around on Monday to avoid having to tackle. One of the most pathetic things I’ve seen in recent memory. He’s the biggest liability on our defense heading into this game, imo.
Similar to you saying Romo was better than Aikman :camby:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
None of our DBs are getting any healthier…

And he started that bullshyt in the first quarter when we were only up 6-0… In a win or go home game. It’s not like he waited until we were up 3 scores in the second half to preserve his body.

I guess we’ll see early on how invested he is, because I’m sure SF is going to test him repeatedly.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps

You’re overreacting breh