Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Osa is hilarious.

I will be going to London tomorrow. Anybody know if there is a large Cowboy/NFL contingent there? I plan on watching the game solo in my hotel per usual but wouldn't mind going to a pub for a pint with the lads for the Saturday games.

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Osa is hilarious.

I will be going to London tomorrow. Anybody know if there is a large Cowboy/NFL contingent there? I plan on watching the game solo in my hotel per usual but wouldn't mind going to a pub for a pint with the lads for the Saturday games.
Lot of my family lives in London. The ones that do watch NFL are cowboys fans. Has nothing to do with me.

Back in the 90s, Cowboys were the only NFL team that would get broadcasted there. I’m sure it’s probably changed now, but yes, there is a Cowboy contingency there. For a lot of 30-40 year olds, it was their only NFL exposure for a decade or so.

Cadbury chocolate :banderas:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Again if im dallas im selling out the on the run and letting purdy earn it by passing. Not letting deebo and cmc run all over us on wack ass pick plays.

Thing bout that is if you sell out you leave your secondary one on one trying to tackle the likes of Deebo, Kittle, Ayiuk and CMC.
Good luck :francis:

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Thing bout that is if you sell out you leave your secondary one on one trying to tackle the likes of Deebo, Kittle, Ayiuk and CMC.
Good luck :francis:

These dudes funny. They act like no other team ever thought to sell out to stop the run against SF :ohhh:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Can Quinn plan for this game without being distracted with interviews for other teams. Broncos and Colts wanna interview him for HC.
Those are two really bad teams. I don't see Quinn as a guy going to be a coach just to coach. Most coaches don't get to be a head coach for a second time. He going to have to go somewhere stable cause his next stop as head coach is probably his last one.

Or maybe he like "well aint no way Notorious THUMB getting fired now so that cowboys job aint opening up, whoever hires me as head coach I'm out."