Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
I think the stage becomes too big for Purdy. There's been plenty of times he's had luck on his side in terms of not turning the ball over but that shyt comes to an end when we play.

We already sent the message wearing those Hotboyz chains yesterday that we wanted SF. Completely looked pass TB in the process. McCarthy pulling those baby pics form '93 :wow: helluva coach

Cowboys 28 edit 26 :wow:
SF 17

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think the stage becomes too big for Purdy. There's been plenty of times he's had luck on his side in terms of not turning the ball over but that shyt comes to an end when we play.

We already sent the message wearing those Hotboyz chains yesterday that we wanted SF. Completely looked pass TB in the process. McCarthy pulling those baby pics form '93 :wow: helluva coach

Cowboys 28 edit 26 :wow:
SF 17
DLaw and Armstrong after the game said this is a multi-city redemption tour. :wow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
@3Rivers
FmpcU_AWIAAo9RE

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Feel good to wake up in Dallas this fine morning:wow:
Is it fair to say this is the best playoff win we’ve won this decade? Cause it definitely feels like it

The 9ers are gonna be a tough out just because of the talent they have on both sides. But I’m still not hopping on the purdy train yet, he went up against a shytty hawks defense that can barely make a tackle:yeshrug:

If our front seven can put pressure on him, we can beat them Bay Area fakkits. For now I’m gone enjoy this dub tho
this is the only playoff win we have this decade