Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Micah and Dak backed it up. Props to them.
Now go win another game.

The 49ers may have the best remaining team in the playoffs, while also having the biggest unknown at the most important position.

We will need to get even more pressure than we did last night to get through their formidable OL.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Retiring a Cowboy deal with it :umad:
200w.gif

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good morning brehs:takedat:

What a night....man what a night. Thank God I work from home cuz I was fukked up. What a game..lets kick some bay area ass next.
:mjcry:I should’ve called out. Watched the rockets games after the. Cowboys went off. Shyt didn’t ended til almost1am. Got up at3:50am to get ready for work. I’m hyped though still. Probably won’t feel it til tonight

DTXwavey_02

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
Feel good to wake up in Dallas this fine morning:wow:

Is it fair to say this is the best playoff win we’ve won this decade? Cause it definitely feels like it

The 9ers are gonna be a tough out just because of the talent they have on both sides. But I’m still not hopping on the purdy train yet, he went up against a shytty hawks defense that can barely make a tackle:yeshrug:

If our front seven can put pressure on him, we can beat them Bay Area fakkits. For now I’m gone enjoy this dub tho