Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one talks about that pop fly INT that the Niners dropped from Stafford. It would have been "same ol Stafford."
The Niners would have gotten another ring and Garoppolo would be viewed differently.
Luck can change a whole legacy.
That’s why it’s only Dak to get us to the promise land. We need him to run and pass us to victory. The turnovers are what they are, we still need him to be cerebral..

Those narratives don’t mean shyt becaue they’re literally created by one play made or not made. Eli got two Super Bowl off of miracle play when We all know Eli was never one of the top two QBs in division

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
We need better luck. That fumble Biadaz recovered would've never been recovered in the playoffs. Damn near ever qb on Daks level gets some type of luck in the playoffs. Nines caught every Dak int but dropped Staffords pop fly
-Arod somehow holding on to the ball when Jeff Heath sacked him

-Penalty on Brice Butler for unsportsmanlike conduct (now its a warning)

-David Irving not getting the holding call on the Arod play to jared cook

2016 was our best chance to go to the title game and we all this shyt went against us smh

Curse of Jimmy not being in our ROH

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
-Arod somehow holding on to the ball when Jeff Heath sacked him

-Penalty on Brice Butler for unsportsmanlike conduct (now its a warning)

-David Irving not getting the holding call on the Arod play to jared cook

2016 was our best chance to go to the title game and we all this shyt went against us smh

Curse of Jimmy not being in our ROH
2014. If Murray doesn’t fumble he might score and the packers are put away with how dominant our run game was.

I was through with Murray after that. Dude had fumbling issues all season

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
We need better luck. That fumble Biadaz recovered would've never been recovered in the playoffs. Damn near ever qb on Daks level gets some type of luck in the playoffs. Nines caught every Dak int but dropped Staffords pop fly
This is why Tampa has me :francis: cause nobody gets luckier than Brady.

Look at this shyt.

Defender is literally PANCAKED on the ground completely out the play and the ball rolls to him so perfectly he scoops it up with one hand :francis:

This type of shyt ALWAYS happens for Brady. If there is a break to be had he gets it 10 out of 10 times.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This is why Tampa has me :francis: cause nobody gets luckier than Brady.

Look at this shyt.

Defender is literally PANCAKED on the ground completely out the play and the ball rolls to him so perfectly he scoops it up with one hand :francis:

This type of shyt ALWAYS happens for Brady. If there is a break to be had he gets it 10 out of 10 times.

Unless he's playing against this guy...

BwO9s4RCEAA5dG5.png

eli-dumb-face.jpg

This fukking mouth breather having two super bowl rings and Romo not even having a championship game appearance will never not disgust me. The definition of white privilege. :scust:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
49ers were very fortunate. They got 3 50 yard fgs on us that game. :francis:

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
Unless he's playing against this guy...

BwO9s4RCEAA5dG5.png

eli-dumb-face.jpg

This fukking mouth breather having two super bowl rings and Romo not even having a championship game appearance will never not disgust me. The definition of white privilege. :scust:
That’s what happens when one qb and team was coached by Tom Coughlin and the other qb and team was coached by Wade and Jason.