Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Shady was juelzing, so Joy Taylor said let me pick up the slack for you Shady. :smh:

That's why I try my best to avoid those shows and give them clicks or ratings.
It's a business and they need to stand out amongst 800 channels and social media to get your attention.

Today, I saw a clickbait title on a Colin Cowherd video where he said we're the best team to win a SuperBowl.
An obvious ploy to speak highly and "hype" us up. And if we fail, he'll do 100 segments on the Boys and Dak.

The grift is so bad.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water

giphy.gif

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All these pretty stats and amazing records against the NFCE, where is the playoff success??? :damn::mindblown:
We need better luck. That fumble Biadaz recovered would've never been recovered in the playoffs. Damn near ever qb on Daks level gets some type of luck in the playoffs. Nines caught every Dak int but dropped Staffords pop fly

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
We need better luck. That fumble Biadaz recovered would've never been recovered in the playoffs. Damn near ever qb on Daks level gets some type of luck in the playoffs. Nines caught every Dak int but dropped Staffords pop fly
This and penalties. We typically see a crazy penalty call in the playoffs. Also commit way too many penalties.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We’re always on the negative side of fukkery we had that late turnover agaisnt Garapolo that the refs overturned. Those are the moments we never get

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No one talks about that pop fly INT that the Niners dropped from Stafford. It would have been "same ol Stafford."
The Niners would have gotten another ring and Garoppolo would be viewed differently.
Luck can change a whole legacy.