Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol the Eagles brehs saying some of the same things we said when we lost to them earlier this year…. “Our backup almost beat y’all” etc.

I just find it funny they upset. That’s why I wait and watch. We both have good teams, y’all beat us with a back up, we beat y’all with a back up. If we have a third game, hopefully, we both playing at full strength.
Reading through their season thread had me cracking up, just as I’m sure they laughed at us in early Nov…
Eagles fans should not be talking that backup qb nonsense anyway since they won a Super Bowl with a backup.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Also, I'm glad Dak actuslly used his legs yesterday. Pocket Passer Dak is hit or miss too much, Dual Threat Dak is a top 5 QB in the league and will win you games, he needs to use those legs while he still has them.

There are at least 4 or 5 plays a game where he can run. He just chooses not to.

Normally he runs when there is a sense of urgency.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Not worry about the DL, but the backend of this defense is going to get this team beat. If Minshew didn't overthrow his WRs damn near every play, then this could've gotten real ugly for the Boys. I was cursing McCarthy out when Parsons was asking for a timeout, and his fat ass was actually contemplating using it. Your star defensive player needs a quick breather and you have to think about it????:what:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
If Dallas wins next week, they will have basically sealed a date with either Tampa Bay or Carolina (if Tampa Bay somehow manages to collapse).

if I was Dallas, I don't even know if I would play the starters against Washington. They need to get healthy.

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
If Dallas wins next week, they will have basically sealed a date with either Tampa Bay or Carolina (if Tampa Bay somehow manages to collapse).

if I was Dallas, I don't even know if I would play the starters against Washington. They need to get healthy.
We already did that

We are going to Tampa unless Philly loses out

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Not worry about the DL, but the backend of this defense is going to get this team beat. If Minshew didn't overthrow his WRs damn near every play, then this could've gotten real ugly for the Boys. I was cursing McCarthy out when Parsons was asking for a timeout, and his fat ass was actually contemplating using it. Your star defensive player needs a quick breather and you have to think about it????:what:
:what: Yall nikkas complain about anything

Watch the replay. McCarthy is standing next to the ref the whole time waiting to call it, so they can get a clue as to what Philly will be doing on 4th down. He wasnt thinking about shyt

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
No one ever said c00nscott doesn’t have a strong arm. It’s that this nikka has been hesitant to take shots and even when he does he’s always a split second too late to let the ball go.

Anyway,this was bittersweet. Cee Dee looks like he is taking the same leap Dez did his third year (2012) at the same exact time. If y’all remember Dez was getting the same exact questions his third year in 2012. The second half of the season he broke out and had like 9 TDs in 6 games. Dez even broke his finger and still beasted as he opt’d out of surgery.

Back to Cee Dee this nikka is the reason I lost in fantasy since my opponent had him :martin:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:what: Yall nikkas complain about anything

Watch the replay. McCarthy is standing next to the ref the whole time waiting to call it, so they can get a clue as to what Philly will be doing on 4th down. He wasnt thinking about shyt
Who cares what Philly is about to do, your possible DPOTY is telling you to take a TO so he can get a minute to catch his breath.