Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Man we never convert the 3rd and 30s - they always getting converted on us. I'm still in disbelief. Best throw off Daks career. Dropped it over the safety and hit TY in stride
I'll never understand where this Dak can't throw deep narrative started. First time I noticed Dak was preseason 2016(before Romo got hurt) when he threw a pass to Terence Williams I believe that traveled like 75 yards in the air and Williams caught it. Dak has always had an arm, Ty Hilton just actually got seperation from his defender something Gallup and Brown don't really do.

Daps
I'll never understand where this Dak can't throw deep narrative started. First time I noticed Dak was preseason 2016(before Romo got hurt) when he threw a pass to Terence Williams I believe that traveled like 75 yards in the air and Williams caught it. Dak has always had an arm, Ty Hilton just actually got seperation from his defender something Gallup and Brown don't really do.
Dak always had a cannon.

His biggest problem IS the cannon. Dude throws hot darts on short routes and receivers bat it up in the air. Tends to lack touch sometimes which gets him into trouble.

Honestly Dak has a great deep ball....just need receivers that can go get it

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Dak always had a cannon.

His biggest problem IS the cannon. Dude throws hot darts on short routes and receivers bat it up in the air. Tends to lack touch sometimes which gets him into trouble.

Honestly Dak has a great deep ball....just need receivers that can go get it
Dak does lack touch on some of his passes, his interception yesterday is a glaring example of it. He completely underthrew it and the lineman just jumped up and caught it. He can't make finesse passes like that consistently cause he can't always properly guage how much to take off or put on the pass.

That's the biggest difference between him and Romo. Dak has a bigger arm than Romo did, but he doesn't have the touch and finesse that Romo did.

As much as I don't want to admit it, Sean Payton might actually be the best coach for Dak Prescott. I remember San Diego Drew Brees, Payton turned that noodle armed QB into a hall of famer he can maybe work some magic for Dak too.

Surreal

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dak does lack touch on some of his passes, his interception yesterday is a glaring example of it. He completely underthrew it and the lineman just jumped up and caught it. He can't make finesse passes like that consistently cause he can't always properly guage how much to take off or put on the pass.

That's the biggest difference between him and Romo. Dak has a bigger arm than Romo did, but he doesn't have the touch and finesse that Romo did.

As much as I don't want to admit it, Sean Payton might actually be the best coach for Dak Prescott. I remember San Diego Drew Brees, Payton turned that noodle armed QB into a hall of famer he can maybe work some magic for Dak too.

Romo has more zip and accuracy downfield but Dak arm is stronger. Romo anticipation is the biggest difference. Burrow doesn't have a strong arm either but his anticipation is the best in the game

93 til

Superstar
Daps
If both teams make it to the NFC title game, the talk will be interesting with the season series tied at 1-1 with the loser of both games playing without their QB

DaPresident

Miami Hurricanes football fan...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Miami Hurricanes,Dallas Cowboys, St. John's, DMV
Lol the Eagles brehs saying some of the same things we said when we lost to them earlier this year…. “Our backup almost beat y’all” etc.

I just find it funny they upset. That’s why I wait and watch. We both have good teams, y’all beat us with a back up, we beat y’all with a back up. If we have a third game, hopefully, we both playing at full strength.
Reading through their season thread had me cracking up, just as I’m sure they laughed at us in early Nov…

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I was watching the replay of Micah telling the sideline to call timeout, kinda looked like Lawrence was looking at him like :aicmon: Only 5 lbs separates their listed weight but it seems like every other drive this dude is sulking and sucking wind