Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Bart Scott is 100% correct. The QBs in the NFC are horrendous. It's Dak's 7th year. He's in his prime. He shouldn't lose a playoff game to 58 year old Tom Brady. Or Brock fukking Purdy. Or Jalen Hurts in his third year. He needs to make it happen NOW.

I agree too, shyt cant be perfect all the time.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They can say what they want, they've already got a built-in excuse if they lose and in reality this game is nothing but bragging rights for them...the division is pretty much sewn up. Frankly I dont give a damn who is under center, they have a solid offensive line, running attack, and receivers so they are still going to be formidable - not even mentioning the other side of the ball. This is the last good team we play before the playoffs so they need to put a good performance on tape..defense has lost their way and Dak has been playing like ass.
i agree

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Get These Echo's nikkas off TV.

I can somewhat understand Emmanuel because he is a characterure but his brother is useless. :beli:

BlueHeffner

Veteran
Daps
Bart Scott is 100% correct. The QBs in the NFC are horrendous. It's Dak's 7th year. He's in his prime. He shouldn't lose a playoff game to 58 year old Tom Brady. Or Brock fukking Purdy. Or Jalen Hurts in his third year. He needs to make it happen NOW.
He will and the fanbase will blame it on the receivers

Just wait on it

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Cox playing today. Wanna see what them LSU boys looking like. Barr will likely start though :snoop: after last week's output, he need to have a helluva game.

Then there's this nikka. Out.