Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Another dallas player who career might be ended by defensive rule changes.

The shift destroyed Prince Batter production so bad he faked a neck injury and retired after the rangers paid him.

Now the safeties dropping deep 70% of the time have negated the one thing Gallup had, speed, and since he can't just run by everyone he is doing...what exactly?

Actually, why did we even think Gallup was good? When he signed that deal I was thinking "seems reasonable" but I am trying to remember like a 5 game span in which Gallup was balling and I can't. All I remember about Gallup rookie year is the occasionally 2 yard fade touchdown catch and Dak throwing the ball 10 yards over his head every time he was open deep.:mjlol:

Ceedee came in and just instantly replaced him as the heir apparent number 1 receiver. I don't remember anyone saying "maybe Gallup could be a number one :leon:"
What are you talking about. We were literally saying 3 No. 1's last year :dahell:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
yeah Turpin stinks. I dunno why they put him in. He aint done shyt. Dude rarely gets to the 25. Damn near always runs the ball outta the endzone instead of letting it be a touchback. Had that stupid fumble. That shyt is a joke.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Eagirls saying they got this game in the bag.
They can say what they want, they've already got a built-in excuse if they lose and in reality this game is nothing but bragging rights for them...the division is pretty much sewn up. Frankly I dont give a damn who is under center, they have a solid offensive line, running attack, and receivers so they are still going to be formidable - not even mentioning the other side of the ball. This is the last good team we play before the playoffs so they need to put a good performance on tape..defense has lost their way and Dak has been playing like ass.