Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

MalaKai

Luv is Luv
Daps
Reppin
#WeDemBoyz
I don't know why we feed into this crap. The media is always stirring shyt up with us whether we winning or losing.

-1st it was Mcarthy vs Quinn....can't go there anymore so then its
-Rush vs Dak....that's dead so then
-Pollard vs Zeke....why is this an issue? Was it an issue with Alstott/Dunn? Brandon Jacobs/Tiki? Bo Jackson/Marcus Allen? Dorsett/H.Walker? miss me with this shyt

-Where are on bye but now the narrative is we didn't make a big trade but yet we DID make a trade to fulfill our biggest need DT.

-Mark my words....the next issue will be the Offense vs the Defense because Dak is going to have the offense scoring and the D might start giving up 20 points a game due to the high scoring affairs.

Real Cowboys fans should know we live rent free in all the haters heads no matter what we do. Lord help us if we win the Bowl this year as the entire nation will lose their collective minds.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I don't know why we feed into this crap. The media is always stirring shyt up with us whether we winning or losing.

-Pollard vs Zeke....why is this an issue? Was it an issue with Alstott/Dunn? Brandon Jacobs/Tiki? Bo Jackson/Marcus Allen? Dorsett/H.Walker? miss me with this shyt

-Where are on bye but now the narrative is we didn't make a big trade but yet we DID make a trade to fulfill our biggest need DT.

-Mark my words....the next issue will be the Offense vs the Defense because Dak is going to have the offense scoring and the D might start giving up 20 points a game due to the high scoring affairs.

Real Cowboys fans should know we live rent free in all the haters heads no matter what we do. Lord help us if we win the Bowl this year as the entire nation will lose their collective minds.
It comes with the territory with being America's Team. You should be used to it. When cheaper players (Rush/Pollard) start performing close to or better than the expensive players (Dak/Zeke), it's going to cause discussion.

Zeke still has $50M on his contract. Dak has made close to $100M in take home pay over the last two season. Two players take up 20% of our cap this season. Let's be honest, they should be the ones carrying this team to victory nearly every week, but they're not. Therefore, I think they deserve to have people on their case.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Why my HR director send me a video of Zeke working out :wtf:

We got full of Moet and Cliq then did the tour, we almost have the old man a heart attack. nikkas did everything he told us we couldn't. I got a cold ass picture in the war room chair they told us we couldn't sit in. A video of the locker room we couldn't record. nikka made snow angles on the 50. Went into the Defense room by myself. It was like and I'm still hungover :dead:

Last edited:

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Why my HR director send me a video of Zeke working out :wtf:

We got full of Moet and Cliq then did the tour, we almost have the old man a heart attack. nikkas did everything he told us we couldn't. I got a cold ass picture in the war room chair they told us we couldn't sit in. A video of the locker room we couldn't record. nikka made snow angles on the 50. Went into the Defense room by myself. It was like and I'm still hungover :dead:
Breh already has more impact and locker room presence than Kelvin Joseph :wow:

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps

You got a point about the Pollard vs Zeke thing. Imma let it go from here on out.