Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
Zeke out there do doing 10 yard high knees and back petaling with resistance ropes. Only person on the field with a trainer

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Church was talking about this and how Barr and LVE need to agressive and meet the rb at the point of attack but instead wait until the running gets moving and usually ends us giving up leaky yards(2-3 yards instead of stuffed runs). he said before Tuesday if he had his choice of upgrading a position it would be linebacker. Dude don’t even know how much he killed LVE and Barr becsue he said the cowboys don’t even needs a star linebacker, just a solid one who will attack quicker instead of waiting for the contact.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Church was talking about this and how Barr and LVE need to agressive and meet the rb at the point of attack but instead wait until the running gets moving and usually ends us giving up leaky yards(2-3 yards instead of stuffed runs). he said before Tuesday if he had his choice of upgrading a position it would be linebacker. Dude don’t even know how much he killed LVE and Barr becsue he said the cowboys don’t even needs a star linebacker, just a solid one who will attack quicker instead of waiting for the contact.

This has been LVE's MO since he tweaked his neck.

There are a few times he'll get aggressive and shoot thru, but for the most part, he's not going to do it.
His play is night and day from his rookie year.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I wish we prioritized signing Hooker over Kearse. Breh is a leader. Kearse is too, but in a different way. I can tell Hooker is a smart cat and in charge on the backend.