Shake 'em up, Roll 'em up, Watch us Break 'em with the 7-Eleven: The Dallas Cowboys 2022 Season Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He's late on all his throws. I don't know why, protection has been good.
I'll tell you why? CAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD :mjlol:

You guys can't be serious with this "I don't know why a QB who completed 10 passes last week is playing poorly tonight" schtick:mjlol:

Cooper Rush is trash and one of the greatest miracles of 2022 is the fact that the cowboys won 4 games with him:russ:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I'll tell you why? CAUSE HE'S NOT GOOD :mjlol:

You guys can't be serious with this "I don't know why a QB who completed 10 passes last week is playing poorly tonight" schtick:mjlol:

Cooper Rush is trash and one of the greatest miracles of 2022 is the fact that the cowboys won 4 games with him:russ:
If he is so trash yet we won 4 games in a row with him then that means the rest of the team is on point and Dak has no excuse when he returns? Agree? :handshake:

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the confused italian c00n sucking off philly all night wasn't enough now we get this jason fukking garrett. sickening...

Chris Collinsworth is the worst sports commentator in all of sports broadcasting.

I've never understood why people like him. He also have a lot of :mjpls: in his commentating as well.