Shadow of Mordor Official Thread

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Wow. Didn't expect this one to review well being that its a movie game and very derivative of other games.

But reading the reviews its hard to see why it's getting such good scores. Seems like nothing really stands out. They said the story was just OK, the campaign missions were just ok, and the combat was just like batman. The only thing that got a heap of praise is the nemesis system.

Do I trust the reviews or trust my own gut? Plus its looking like it might be Polygons GOTY and you know how that turned out for me last year :whoa:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Game looks like it will be a pleasant surprise. :ehh:

@Bryan Danielson

Congrats...This game won't turn out to be a turd burger like Dark Sector & Prototype.

Dr.HannibalLecter

Tha Realest
Daps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow. Didn't expect this one to review well being that its a movie game and very derivative of other games.

But reading the reviews its hard to see why it's getting such good scores. Seems like nothing really stands out. They said the story was just OK, the campaign missions were just ok, and the combat was just like batman. The only thing that got a heap of praise is the nemesis system.

Do I trust the reviews or trust my own gut? Plus its looking like it might be Polygons GOTY and you know how that turned out for me last year :whoa:
It has a much better score than Destiny you're in good hands.

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Wasn't sure if this was gonna turn out good, but it looks like I might have to cop it for PC. I think GMG has it on sale for $40.

Heat

Daps
Reppin
Heart of the city
For those that don't know this is a game by monolith which is kind of a mix of Assassin's Creed and Batman Arkham series you play the role of Talion a ranger who was killed and saved from death by a wraith so now he's a half wraith half ranger out for revenge.

One of the interesing aspects of the game is it's Nemesis system basically the orcs you fight have there own personality traits and will have emergent gameplay based on that, for instance if they kill you they will rank up and gain power, you can also dominate orcs and have them rise up through the ranks but still follow your commands.

The review embargo ends Sept 25th I'm expecting reviews in the 85-95 range
I'm copping on release (Sept 30th) and I'll be streaming once I get off work

Im copping it ! I pre ordered it, I will give my feedback when I try it out

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps

BasedPrime

Xbox Woe
Daps
This game is fukkin ridiculous. You have to get killed so a troll steps up his game and takes on big chiefs and shyt :heh: whats the point of the game anyway :dahell: