Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Suzie

Pro
Daps
Going to be a nice clash when those two meet. Seems like Shelley-Ann and Elaine might be at the end of their careers.
Both have been injured all season. Not sure about Shelley but she runs the 200 today. We shall see

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
I don't get the hate for Shacarri at all. After everything that happened, she bounced back in a major way. I actually like this chick a lot. When she got popped for Marijuana, she held herself accountable for her actions and didn't blame anyone, got back to the grind and now we're seeing the results of that.

Plus she's trying to be a leader in eliciting change for track and field.

I think brehette has a chance at a gold medal in the next Olympics if she keeps it up. :ehh:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I don't get the hate for Shacarri at all. After everything that happened, she bounced back in a major way. I actually like this chick a lot. When she got popped for Marijuana, she held herself accountable for her actions and didn't blame anyone, got back to the grind and now we're seeing the results of that.

I think brehette has a chance at a gold medal in the next Olympics if she keeps it up. :ehh:
Because instead of taking the L silently, she wanted to pop off and talk shyt. That shyt is a turn off.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

#1 The hate is from her being a (FBA) Black American Woman. You can tell because you see Non-FBA users in here haiting and you do not see FBA going into other threads/spaces hating on Non-FBAs.

#2 The hate comes jealousy because she is getting attention and endorsemens teven when she was losing.