Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Daps
Idk why so many nikkas wanted her to fail and were happy when it looked like she was falling off
then you must be new around here.

:wow:
It was the weave and the tatts. That is automatic bush status on the coli
:heh:

This might be a lil revisionist history. She had a nasty attitude in numerous situations. She was even blowing off legends who were openly supporting her. That’s was off Putting to a lot of people who were initially supporting her

Sha'Carri Richardson says Allyson Felix's support as good as 'nothing at all'​

Allyson Felix-Sha'Carri Richardson-082521-GETTY-FTR

Sha'Carri Richardson appeared to rebuff Olympian Allyson Felix on Wednesday after the latter spoke out in support of Richardson on a Monday episode of "Jimmy Kimmel Live!"

Guest host Stephen A. Smith asked Felix on Monday during the show what message she would like to send Richardson, who was eliminated from competing in the 2021 Tokyo Olympics after testing positive for marijuana. The 11-time Olympic medalist — most all time by any U.S. track and field athlete — voiced her support of Richardson:

"She’s obviously been through so much, and I hope that she’s supported,” Felix said. “I hope that people rally around her.

“Obviously she has a great personality and she’s brought a lot of attention to the sport. And I think she’ll be in the sport for a very long time. I think just more than anything, for all athletes, there’s so much that goes into it. So just give her the support that she needs.”

MORE: What happened to Sha'Carri Richardson? Explaining the runner's Olympic weed ban controversy

But on Wednesday Richardson posted a selfie on her Instagram story with the caption, "Encouraging words on TV shows are just as real as well nothing at all."

Richardson's disqualification from the Tokyo Olympics created national dialogue on the merit of disqualifications as a result of recreational drug use and, more prominently, athletes' mental health. Richardson said she resorted to using marijuana at the U.S. Track and Field qualifying in Eugene, Ore., as a coping mechanism after a reporter informed her that her mother had died.

Following her suspension, Richardson returned to her first competition at the Prefontaine Classic on Saturday in Eugene. She finished lastin the 100-meter race and withdrew from the 200-meter heat.

And I remember when the Olympics started she tweeted “y’all miss me yet” showing no support to her team. She brought a lot of negativity upon herself.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fixed. Coli nikkas don’t like that trifecta but let her have been a pawg then there wouldn’t be as much hatred
*Black American.
White girls are irrelevant in track and field. Yall will create an imaginary gender bias war (on a matriarchal simp board) to avoid calling out obvious net-wide jamaican fukkery. A mod was the ringleader of it on this board.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
One of the goofies is doing the coli "talk around" technique even though the mod is on this page egging it on, while another brags about eating processed gov't cheese slices as an easter tradition. A shook hoe.

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Ethnic loyalty/biases/little brother syndrome.

Little brother syndrome is interesting. I see that a lot more often when it comes to women doing way better in college and post education than men and the hate they get.

Not even a black thing, with black women doing way better there than us which is a good thing, but overall and men are upset.

shyts corny. Always glad to see one of us when and especially black women who consistently have it rough.

To the other points, I don't think it was just Jamaicans upset. A lot of corny nikkas were weirdly happy about her shyt last year

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Little brother syndrome is interesting. I see that a lot more often when it comes to women doing way better in college and post education than men and the hate they get.

Not even a black thing, with black women doing way better there than us which is a good thing, but overall and men are upset.

shyts corny. Always glad to see one of us when and especially black women who consistently have it rough.

To the other points, I don't think it was just Jamaicans upset. A lot of corny nikkas were weirdly happy about her shyt last year
Little brother syndrome = Jamaicans.
That's it. No "blk womynz essence empowerment festival" hate going on here, just caribbean conservatives waving home flags up in morality that isn't practiced in place that depend on sex tourism for part of their gdp.
They also criticize "passport bros" with the same fingers. "a lot of nikkas were weirdly..." From places they can never live in safely, waving flags from safety
That's it. No "little mermaid bell hooks" extras needed.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*Black American.
White girls are irrelevant in track and field. Yall will create an imaginary gender bias war (on a matriarchal simp board) to avoid calling out obvious net-wide jamaican fukkery. A mod was the ringleader of it on this board.
A white woman is currently the best in the 200. They ain’t completely irrelevant