Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
She’s not gonna place anywhere worthwhile if she even does qualify for finals :russell:

She needs to focus on her craft, give her 2-3 years of pure dedication. A new team, and prolly a new coach.

She’ll be aight - nowhere where she needs to be right now tho if we being honest. She needs to stay off social media.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You a smart dude but this is some ol American b.s.

We all BEEN watching track since forever. Do you seriously believe I tune in now because this random chick who only ever did well vs people in the US (name the last 100m Gold Olympic winner mens or women's, I'll wait lol) is on the track? We don't all treat sports like it's just a hype for the moment.

I hope for her future (since she is a Black woman I support her) she wins, I doubt it though. Less talk, more wins..
Most folks wasn’t watching track like that. The casual person was not watching track like that, which is obvious because of all the bad hot takes people have now. Even Usain Bolt said she brings a different energy to track