Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
But can you imagine if she won 1st tho?

It probably won't happen but it would be the biggest redemption arc in modern sports. Or at least that's what the media dikksuckers will say

:wow:
It wouldnt be though. She hasnt had a grand enough of a career to be a "redemption". Its also not a big enough race to win. It would just be a win. :yeshrug:

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
I do love how track is becoming a must watch sport when she participates tho

I love looking at women runner bodies:wow:
You a smart dude but this is some ol American b.s.

We all BEEN watching track since forever. Do you seriously believe I tune in now because this random chick who only ever did well vs people in the US (name the last 100m Gold Olympic winner mens or women's, I'll wait lol) is on the track? We don't all treat sports like it's just a hype for the moment.

I hope for her future (since she is a Black woman I support her) she wins, I doubt it though. Less talk, more wins..

Daps
You a smart dude but this is some ol American b.s.

We all BEEN watching track since forever. Do you seriously believe I tune in now because this random chick who only ever did well vs people in the US (name the last 100m Gold Olympic winner mens or women's, I'll wait lol) is on the track? We don't all treat sports like it's TMZ.

I hope for her future (since she is a Black woman I support her) she wins, I doubt it though. Less talk, more wins..

I dont know where you at but where im at, only time folks tune into actual track competitions (other than local stuff) is during the Olympics.

My whole family been interested in watching the other competitions now.

Flawdaboi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
Without Elaine or Shelley-Ann here the pressure shouldn't be too bad. Mboma, Asher-Smith, and Sharicka Jackson have all run better times than her in the 200 this year though. I don't think this is her strongest distance.

200 isn't Shelly-Ann or Elaine's go to race....

<<<<<>Asher-smith and Mboma when it comes to the 200m...

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Why do we keep talking about her? She's not that fast she got smoked by everyone in her last race and she's ok maybe a 5 at best she not fine. Dont know why the Coli has a hard on for this broad. All them sexy ass big booty Jamaican bytches in the Olympics and yall nikkas hung up on Shicari Richardson just cuz she's American smh. nikka fukk America for what they've done to my people and continues to do shyt to us and I say this as an American :pacspit:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
You're taking it more serious than she is. She wants to be talked about. She's probably trolling at this point, knowing she's slow af, but getting more people to tune in than would otherwise.:yeshrug:
She gotta get them views up if she wants to keep that Nike contract and other endorsements. This is the real reason breh:troll: