Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man stfu chick petite with a young face she’ll look good in her 30’s I’m going off chicks I know personally/smashed who are built the same.You have no basis whatsoever for this nonsense you’re projecting

EMBdL-pVUAEWWlr.jpg:large

wr1jnsi2pitvn7sqvxvi

Btw your “good pic” with make up & filters still don’t measure up foh
she has beautiful teeth

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
If thats true how did it turn into

Fba vs island/Africans

When her own not rocking with her :gucci:
I'm going to be real and say tariq followers ( I'm one but I didn't join in)

Some of the shyt he says about non fba are true but with this topic he was off and people who support him joined in right after shacarri said some slick shyt after ole girl( jamacian) broke a record, then jamacians called her out then americans called them out.

Then after that the jokes started coming out, tariq started posting his " non fba" stuff and it got worse. He needs to realize this is the wrong girl to stand behind and she started this because she was feeling herself too much.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going to be real and say tariq followers ( I'm one but I didn't join in)

Some of the shyt he says about non fba are true but with this topic he was off and people who support him joined in right after shacarri said some slick shyt after ole girl( jamacian) broke a record, then jamacians called her out then americans called them out.

Then after that the jokes started coming out, tariq started posting his " non fba" stuff and it got worse. He needs to realize this is the wrong girl to stand behind and she started this because she was feeling herself too much.

Its getting so bad (on-line because i didnt see non of this in real life in brooklyn besides a few fba treating the island cats bad)

that even the founding fathers of hip-hop was told they not apart of hiphop :francis:

if this goes on like this its not gonna be good

think of it this way

if things go down we gonna need each other :yeshrug:

there are c00ns or each side

self hating on both sides

just weed them out and you have a good representation of all black people :wow:

i said my peace i just want us all to rock with each other :francis: