Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They’re trying to make it so that they never have to take accountability for anything.
From this chick to Lizzo.

Its gaslighting on a planetary scale. If you try to hold the black woman accountable you’ll be met with shaming tactics
:francis:

If you notice the Nike big dogs not coming out to help

Lebron
Kd
Kyrie
Etc....

They was all there for

naomi osaka
And
Simone Biles

Thats says alot

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
They’re trying to make it so that they never have to take accountability for anything.
From this chick to Lizzo.

Its gaslighting on a planetary scale. If you try to hold the black woman accountable you’ll be met with shaming tactics
:francis:

That is modern feminism, all the rights of being treated as an equal, being a boss b..., Miss Independent but when met with resistance or adversity? They need to be "rescued"..

Because accountability is a male-only point of view, therefore misogynistic....

Gen Z is dumbing everything down!!!

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
This some c00n ass shyt. nikkas really acting like they wasn't knuckleheads at 21 and didn't need any guidance :gucci:
breh like half the country is out of school for almost 4 years at 21, a ton have families or are working towards their future career. You are accountable at 21, whether or not you doing dumb shyt or not lol

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
She gets worse and worse

A lot of team usa track & field members were even liking tweets and talking about her doing bullshyt .

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She gets worse and worse

A lot of team usa track & field members were even liking tweets and talking about her doing bullshyt .

Wait the other track and field members are liking the tweets that's clowning her :francis:

Thats bad

None of them didn't come to help her

This is worse than I thought :ohhh:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
UxUnMqjQIKc72Knrl_CycGD9k7zxLWAliunWwkCJWt0ZfAgHOWVi8mFexo4DtEAe7Z5cxdMQH7zRQf35JQVTDGzmuuPA-Jx0qwRTspJOjHV0VlZkuDaj_0zvqrRM8ax5P-5vPfRX3Bx-Dqf-ZkaOj6O0P4AszV5kft29Aj0
:mjpls::mjpls:

DUCKED_OFF

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Wait the other track and field members are liking the tweets that's clowning her :francis:

Thats bad

None of them didn't come to help her

This is worse than I thought :ohhh:
Yep and former team usa people were saying stuff and people were liking it

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I'll say one thing tho... I admire shortys confidence

I can give her that. This doubling down is kinda making me like her a lil bit. She aint running from the clowning

Nate Robinson disappeared from social media for like a week if I remember correctly

:russ:
Naw breh at sum point u gotta jus stfu and let people have it