Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
:mjlol: yea right

800.jpeg

b62816ad7bca2da33cfaa0cdb59dc2e5.jpg

Don’t let the ratchet get up fool you

Advantage USA :wow:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This the most people have paid attention to track since Bolt :pachaha:
The world really do revolve around us :wow:
This is a beef between black women. Your proud of the attention this is getting for something negative? Interesting

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
part of me wishes Shelly Ann would Photoshop her medals into the pic and it make her own profile pic :mjlol:

But she's 34, too old for games and honestly the ass whoppin on the track was enough.

Imagine making your profile pic an interview you got for coming in dead last. :mjlol: Since when does last place get an interview? :mjgrin:

Ayre

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DC
part of me wishes Shelly Ann would Photoshop her medals into the pic and it make her own profile pic :mjlol:

But she's 34, too old for games and honestly the ass whoppin on the track was enough.

Imagine making your profile pic an interview you got for coming in dead last. :mjlol: Since when does last place get an interview? :mjgrin:
Seems like she's trying to embrace all the trolling and roasting. Maybe for a villain origin story?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
She of all people shouldn’t be dissing other people’s looks. With that ratchet blonde wig :mjlol:
bytch legit looks like a muppet baby or something out of Jim Hensons Creature Shop and she want to talk about the Jamaican girl. I tell you what, liking a tweet about how that woman looks is all she CAN do because she sure as shyt can’t see her face running from behind.
:mjlol: