Sha'Carri Richardson Discussion Thread :A Resilient Sha’Carri Richardson Wins the 100-Meter World Title

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
bad pic and she's 13 years her senior :russell:

shelly-ann-fraser-pryce-instagram-black-enterprise-960x640.jpg

Shelly Ann looks way better. Just looking at Shacarri I can tell that wall is going to hit HARD when she's in her 30s

Man stfu chick petite with a young face she’ll look good in her 30’s I’m going off chicks I know personally/smashed who are built the same.You have no basis whatsoever for this nonsense you’re projecting

EMBdL-pVUAEWWlr.jpg:large

wr1jnsi2pitvn7sqvxvi

Btw your “good pic” with make up & filters still don’t measure up foh

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Man stfu chick petite with a young face she’ll look good in her 30’s I’m going off chicks I know personally/smashed who are built the same.You have no basis whatsoever for this nonsense you’re projecting

EMBdL-pVUAEWWlr.jpg:large

wr1jnsi2pitvn7sqvxvi

Btw your “good pic” with make up & filters still don’t measure up foh
what filters bruh it's just a pic taken on an actual decent camera in good lighting :mjlol:

You already got ratio'd and that other bruh already sent in other better pics.

Shelly Ann smokin her in looks the same way she smoked her in that race :banderas:

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
Yeah I don’t diss her for losing, but she’s in her emotions online. Somebody needs to take her Twitter account and advise her to be more gracious.

That’s the most dangerous thing about social media. Publicizing Ls.

Stress, grief, disappointment. Baby girl is going through it and understandably so. But Twitter isn’t where she needs to breakdown.

There’s still lots of opportunities left for her. Years ago I told ya’ll I wished there were counselors for blk stars behind the scenes. We need better systems of support to advise our stars to prepare them for the limelight. Especially blk young stars and celebrities. That type of pressure at that age, with the death of a loved one…it’s not easy to deal with.

Berry Gordy used to have his artists go to media training IIRC. The new age knuckleheads certainly could use some media training or a quality agent or manager.