SGA nominates himself for MVP candidacy. Will OKC Thunder go far in the playoffs?

Can the OKC Thunder go the WFC or the Finals?

• Yes they will

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No they won't

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
They should have tried to do something at the deadline...Everyone loves Presti,i hate how conservative he is sometimes.When hes ahead of schedule he relaxes too much...I dont agree with Bill Simmons much but i 100% agree with him that Presti fukked up by not going for it this year at the deadline...
this was a bare market. What would going for it have entailed? I guess he said to go after Claxton but Brooklyn's gonna try to keep him long term.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
The way SGA scores quietly in bunches is crazy..when I’m just box score watching at work or whatever he’ll have like 11 pts through 3 quarters..than I check like 10 minutes later he got 32 :russ:

Last edited:

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
SGA will likely be the MVP anyway and if OKC can evade the Lakers, they'll at least make it to the second round. Nuggets repeating as Western champs.

T.he I.nformant

1st Ballot HOF Teller
Daps
Reppin
Wherever nikkas need to be told on
giphy.gif

If SGA gets the number one seed, it should be his. Tatum has a squad, Embiid is disqualified, Jokic is coasting, Edwards/Halliburton not yet, Luka has to get to the top 4 seed, D. Mitchell is a dark horse as is Brunson.

Kawhi could be runner up.
:ehh:
Man got four straight triple doubles all in Ws but he “coasting” :mindblown::dead:

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
this was a bare market. What would going for it have entailed? I guess he said to go after Claxton but Brooklyn's gonna try to keep him long term.

Every player the Raptors made available would fit perfectly onto there team...There was def other guys available but he wants to park the car and wait it out.
Presti is good at building these young teams relatively fast but he doesnt understand putting his foot down on the gas..

Last edited:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
I’m rooting for SGA to win mvp and I believe he’ll get it too as long as OKC finishes top 1 in the West. Maybe if #2.

As for how far they could go? Tbh outside of Boston and Denver there’s no team I have absolute confidence in to for sure make it out of the 1st round.

But I wouldn’t be surprised if both OKC and MIN make it to round 2.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
he might legit be the one to get it now

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shai’s smooth as fukk and incredibly talented.

He also is improbably as gay as his ultrasoft r&b ass name

Wearing them sissy ass underwear and flailing all the time

:camby: :camby: :camby: