SGA nominates himself for MVP candidacy. Will OKC Thunder go far in the playoffs?

Can the OKC Thunder go the WFC or the Finals?

• Yes they will

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No they won't

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
How is Jokac in MVP lead over SGA?

:mjpls:

SGA got a better record, his numbers better or at least as good when you factor defense and he 3-1 on him for season

SGA got a worse roster too

Murray > Chet
Jalen > MPJ
Gordon > Giddey
KCP > Dort

there no objective reason why Shai shouldnt be MVP....

make it make sense... :why:
Jokic actually rates equally as high as SGA does on defense,

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I feel like the Warriors/lakers/suns can take out Minnesota and OKC in the playoffs as 1-8 and 2-7 series.
let's keep it 100. The reason why so many people say this is because they don't want them to win a series against those teams. They're bad for business.

The last month or so has just been the NBA media crying about the possibility of them having to play in a 9/10 matchup.

Even teams with experience eventually get ushered out the door on their way down by teams on the come up.

It's gonna be a sad day when the Thunder put the Warriors to bed. All those "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened" ass articles gonna be pumping out about what the Warriors were.

Thunder gonna be trailing the Nuggets by 5 at the half and all Malika's gonna do is search for OKC's criminal history and ask what the Lakers can do in free agency after they lose too. All them Lakers Trae Young Laker photoshops, Wilbon gonna be staring into the camera demanding Phoenix get a real PG using their 2055 2nd rounder as ammo. shyt, nobody wonders whether Boston's racking up all these W's just to lose to Jimmy Butler and a bunch of dudes who should be at The Basketball Tournament. Why? It's not something they want, even though it's very possible.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
How is Jokac in MVP lead over SGA?

:mjpls:

SGA got a better record, his numbers better or at least as good when you factor defense and he 3-1 on him for season

SGA got a worse roster too

Murray > Chet
Jalen > MPJ
Gordon > Giddey
KCP > Dort

there no objective reason why Shai shouldnt be MVP....

make it make sense... :why:
Shai's #1 on my list but we're not gonna act like Jokic winning it would be a travesty. :comeon:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They were hot in the beginning of the season then Dillion got hurt. I don’t know what the difference is now. Eason that important? FVV leveled off?

Green has to go asap. Could probably use a strong back up PG and a shooter.

I still like this team sans Green.
:manny:
Eason got hurt. Sengun play fell off. No backup center. Jalen Green took a step back. Ime offense is offensive. Dillon hasn’t been the same since he got hurt. That Memphis Dillon be creeping on a comeuo:francis:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
OKC desperately needs a big. They’re gonna get schooled in the playoffs on the boards and Chet ain’t ready to bang down low with the big boys yet

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Every time I see his stats they are 29-34 points, 50-55% shooting, 6 and 6. Like he works at an assembly line and goes to work every day with the same outcome

The only thing that changes from last season is that he takes less shots to achieve the e and same outcome

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Package both of this year's lottery picks with Josh or Lu and get some bench help.

They should have tried to do something at the deadline...Everyone loves Presti,i hate how conservative he is sometimes.When hes ahead of schedule he relaxes too much...I dont agree with Bill Simmons much but i 100% agree with him that Presti fukked up by not going for it this year at the deadline...

Last edited: