SGA nominates himself for MVP candidacy. Will OKC Thunder go far in the playoffs?

Can the OKC Thunder go the WFC or the Finals?

• Yes they will

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No they won't

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OKC Thunder team looking scary
:lupe:
No they not. Theyre playing good but theyre probably the least feared of the top 7 teams in the league when all are fully healthy. They play hard. They remind me of that Nuggets team with with Iggy and Lawson. A top team in the conference but the team all the lower seeds want to matchup with. They’re impressive but not scary

Last edited:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
No they not. Theyre playing good but they re probably the way fears of the top 7 teams in the league when all are fully healthy. They play hard. They remind me of that Nuggets team with with Iggy and Lawson. A top team in the conference but the team all the lower seeds want to matchup with. They’re not impressive but not scary

Idk breh. They are very good at offensive execution, and have good clutch time numbers. And they play defense
I don't see anyone upsetting them in the 1st round

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I feel like the Warriors/lakers/suns can take out Minnesota and OKC in the playoffs as 1-8 and 2-7 series.

If they face the Mavericks, then yes I agree

But if it's the Warriors or Lakers, I think OKC and the Timberwolves beat them. Warriors and Lakers playoff success last year was fools gold. Warriors took advantage of a Kings team that played no defense. Lakers took advantage of playing an imploding team in the Grizzlies, and ironically facing the Warriors in the next round

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
SGA is MVP, and Jalen Green is the dumbest player in the NBA.
giphy.gif

If SGA gets the number one seed, it should be his. Tatum has a squad, Embiid is disqualified, Jokic is coasting, Edwards/Halliburton not yet, Luka has to get to the top 4 seed, D. Mitchell is a dark horse as is Brunson.

Kawhi could be runner up.
:ehh:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
How is Jokac in MVP lead over SGA?

:mjpls:

SGA got a better record, his numbers better or at least as good when you factor defense and he 3-1 on him for season

SGA got a worse roster too

Murray > Chet
Jalen > MPJ
Gordon > Giddey
KCP > Dort

there no objective reason why Shai shouldnt be MVP....

make it make sense... :why:

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Rockets bout to be in basketball purgatory for the next decade
They were hot in the beginning of the season then Dillion got hurt. I don’t know what the difference is now. Eason that important? FVV leveled off?

Green has to go asap. Could probably use a strong back up PG and a shooter.

I still like this team sans Green.
:manny: