Sexyy Red must be stopped!!! “I hate a lame bytch with class”

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
I give it two years (if that) before she becomes irrelevant.

We see it happen so much in rap— trash rappers popping off and then out of nowhere random fukks on Twitter like “we need to have a honest conversation about. . . “

:gucci: like fam they were trash or using the same flow since day 1

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Yea man it’s just entertainment, this shyt has no real effect on how people view us and no impact on how kids behave when they are around their friends. Brehs need to chill, it’s all fun :mjlol:

As long as you say the same for all rap. I’ve never seen a thread on how Rick Ross needs to stop rapping about cocaine or how future needs to stop impregnating all these women. Keep the same energy

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I hope the Jews behind her die a painful death. And I hope she has a crisis that brings her to Jesus
What about nba young boy? I’m really trying to see where y’all’s head is at because it’s only hate for the degenerate females and never smoke for these murderous ass nikkas like young boy. Where his threads at?

FishNGrits

Superstar
Daps
As long as you say the same for all rap. I’ve never seen a thread on how Rick Ross needs to stop rapping about cocaine or how future needs to stop impregnating all these women. Keep the same energy
I’m an adult I don’t listen to none of that garbage no more. I don’t even mind if these guys rap about partying but all that gang gang and ratchet shyt, and scamming shyt, you can miss me with that.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
All this broad do is talk over a beat, not even rapping

Hip hop went from bachelor to master degrees, straight to 3rd grade dropouts over the last 13 years

And labels know these females are garbage and only care about showing they ass, being around other celebrities meanwhile the label and their management team robbing these hoes
this shyt aint hip hop

the broad trash AF and need a therapist.

folk gotta stop giving attention to basura

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Disgusting display of humanity that’s being pushed on the community by those who aren’t of it or from it.

No clicks, no promo.
There goes ya answer.

We the community don't pick and choose these artist.

Tell me the last time you were sent a poll asking for your vote for which new artists you would like to see blow up or which songs you would like to hear on mainstream radio.

They are PUSHED onto us.

Our children are SUBJECTED to it.

She's just the newest minstrel show puppet off the assembly line.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Classy women don’t even know she exists :mjlol:
When they talk about lame bytches, they talking about that girl who make them tik toks where she's a single mom from a Ray Ray with 6 kids. She don't want to take responsibility for the trash nikka chose