CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
(you can have what ever you like)
(It aint trickin if you got it.)
(I'm in love with a stripper as nikkas.)

Now's it's demanded by hoes that
shouldnt be allowed to sit on your toilet.
Now goddless whores are the stars and rich and famous
men are the groupies.

I feel sorry for this crop of cats.

UKVu0t8.gif
She's from n stl. This is on yall :hubie:

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So many women genuinely fukk with her music, strengthens my thoughts that most women have trash taste in rap music.

Zero Clicks.
No TF they don't. Idk where you be at but I'm reallyy in the streets around hood bytches often, they don't fukk wit her shyt and don't know shyt about the bytch outside of booty hole brown. This shyt is a lie.

However, I'm not saying she doesn't have ANY influence, but that bytch is not somebody that bytches are out here thriving to be like. Especially in any sort of massive number. Y'all nikkas just lie about the most random shyt.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
No TF they don't. Idk where you be at but I'm reallyy in the streets around hood bytches often, they don't fukk wit her shyt and don't know shyt about the bytch outside of booty hole brown. This shyt is a lie.

However, I'm not saying she doesn't have ANY influence, but that bytch is not somebody that bytches are out here thriving to be like. Especially in any sort of massive number. Y'all nikkas just lie about the most random shyt.
Might be your area. Hood bytches down here spinnin that shyt heavy

They identify with her down here fosho

Ice spice didn't catch like that here tho, must be the NY, lightskin effect workin against her

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Might be your area. Hood bytches down here spinnin that shyt heavy

They identify with her down here fosho

Ice spice didn't catch like that here tho, must be the NY, lightskin effect workin against her
Damn that's crazy. I'd think NY chicks would be the least likely to rock with her, and I'd think Detroit chicks would be more likely 😄

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I see a lot of women on Facebook saying they like her because she's being herself (same thing they said about Car D. Bee) so she may not have direct influence but they justify her ratchet behavior. Probably because they got it in them & she's their mouthpiece.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not even mad that women are the key demo in rap now. It makes sense given they've always been sexualized and accessorized within the music yet never really got to shine. It's the bigger half of the population and there's money to be made...

My issue is that the music is mostly terrible and they have absolutely nothing interesting to say or offer the listener.