Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC

Sexyy Red Launches Her Own Beauty Brand Northside Princess, Unveils Lipgloss​

ShareTweet

Published: Monday 19th Aug 2024 by Sam

Sexyy Red is looking to paint more than just the charts with her hyper-hot hue.

For, the Rap polarizer is making boss moves with the launch of her very own beauty brand.

Full story below…

Moments ago, the ‘Get It Sexyy’ femcee announced the establishment of her line Northside Princess.

In tandem with the reveal was the news that lipgloss will serve as its inaugural product.

Via Twitter/X, Sexyy wrote:

“Introducing NORTHSIDE PRINCESS the brand & my first product will b my lipgloss I’m so excited ☺️🤩💋🤝🏾

Will you be buying? As ever, let us know…

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps

Sexyy Red Launches Her Own Beauty Brand Northside Princess, Unveils Lipgloss​

ShareTweet

Published: Monday 19th Aug 2024 by Sam

Sexyy Red is looking to paint more than just the charts with her hyper-hot hue.

For, the Rap polarizer is making boss moves with the launch of her very own beauty brand.

Full story below…

Moments ago, the ‘Get It Sexyy’ femcee announced the establishment of her line Northside Princess.

In tandem with the reveal was the news that lipgloss will serve as its inaugural product.

Via Twitter/X, Sexyy wrote:

Will you be buying? As ever, let us know…

NIkkas got mad when I said broads like her and Sukihana were misrepresenting Black Women.

:sas2:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Wish this bytch didnt exist.
UKVu0t8.gif

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Always remember that these puppets are PUSHED onto us..... we and the youth are SUBJECTED to them.....we don't choose them.....we have no say so in these Minstrel Show characters who become famous......we are VICTIMS of them.

The powers that be who control the major media outlets don't consult with us and ask for our votes on who we want to become famous next and what music we would like to hear over the airwaves.

Media propaganda is one of the most effective tactics against the black community.

Just like they roll out all these thug and gangbanging/drugdealing rappers to represent black men , they roll out the most whorish , ratchet and masculine female rappers to represent black women on the global stage.

I cringe severely when I hear black people say "it's just entertainment