Sexyy Red Claims Major Concert Promoters Are Trying To 'Sabotage' Her Tour

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Sexyy Red has claimed that major concert promoters are attempting to sabotage her upcoming tour.

The “Pound Town” rapper made the accusation on X (formerly Twitter) on Monday (July 8) in response to a post claiming that her Sexyy Red 4 President Tour was on the verge of being canceled due to low ticket sales.

Denying the report, she said: “My fans are buying tickets we’re doin just fine we not cancelling no tour dis cancelling sht all cap.”

The St. Louis native then claimed that her decision to use an independent Black-owned tour company had left a sour taste in the mouths of larger outfits, who she believes are now using underhanded tactics in an attempt to derail her tour.

“Dis how Dey try to do u wen u go wit an independent promoter n the bigger companies try to sabotage u we not cancelling sht,” she added.

“I did my touring deal with a black promoter black owned company AG Entertainment and now Dey playin dirty paying pages spreading fake news to discourage my fans from buying tickets.”

The rapper did not offer proof that concert promoters were conspiring against her.