Reppin
Pawgistan
Butier,%20Emmary.jpg

She rocking the old school Justin Beiber haircut :skip:

Probably a bed wench :cacpls:

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Federal loans there's a limit, but that don't mean they ain't get a private loan from :mjpls:

Ole girl I'm talking bout had a mix of both. Federal loan rates were capped at like 4% on her loans. Them private ones was like 20% :russ:

Low key wanna post shorty picture for fukkery's sake :lolbron:

Fixed that for you breh :huhldup:

That's why I said in the post you just quoted that I should have qualified my statement to say that there is a federal loan limit (not private).

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
They didn't make the list, but I'm going to try to find more black female scientist to post:

dr%20nina.jpg

Nina Ellis Hervey

lil1.jpg

She has a JD, but a source tells me that she is also working on a phd (could be wrong though).
I attended the same college with the first chick, Nina. Both pledged our organizations the same semester and everything. She lost hella weight since college.

Ezigbo Nwanyi

From the East
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Home of Dr. Michael Okpara & GeneralAguiyi-Ironsi
You're right. Anything having to do with black women can never be supported positively by men on The Coli. Carry on.

I came to this conclusion a long time ago. Supporting black people doesn't mean supporting black women on here. Great thread @KenyaDoll , I know some of the people you posted.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I was expecting a list full of half breeds. So I was pleasantly surprised.

:dead: @ crazy ass J'tia being on there though.

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
It's threads like this that make me hate nikkaz.

Can't give Black folks props for anything, even not being ratchet, getting educated, and making something of themselves.

I was expecting a list full of half breeds. So I was pleasantly surprised.

:dead: @ crazy ass J'tia being on there though.

Why?

Nigerians are the most successful immigrants in Amerikkka.

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
It's threads like this that make me hate nikkaz.

Can't give Black folks props for anything, even not being ratchet, getting educated, and making something of themselves.

Why?

Nigerians are the most successful immigrants in Amerikkka.

Because he doesn't think fully black people can succeed (he thinks we owe our accomplishments to mixed people). Most of the people I posted in this thread are "regular" black people (quite a few that I know personally or through others).

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Because he doesn't think fully black people can succeed (he thinks we owe our accomplishments to mixed people). Most of the people I posted in this thread are "regular" black people (quite a few that I know personally or through others).

Exactly, and I'm grateful that you shed light on all those beautiful sistas who no doubt not only have to deal with CACs, but ignant ass c00ns like the one in this thread