Sexiest Black Female Scientists, Phds, and MDs

KenyaDoll

Demonic eyebrows & animal print
Daps
Doesn't mean they ain't got student loans from undergrad or pursuing their masters. Especially considering the majority of students leave college in student loan debt.

They very well may have undergrad student loans…that I don't know. I do know there is a limit for the amount you can borrow as an undergrad so hopefully they are managing.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
They very well may have undergrad student loans…that I don't know. I do know there is a limit for the amount you can borrow as an undergrad so hopefully they are managing.

Lol trust me there ain't no limit. I gotta friend who got 90k+ in students loans and ain't gotta degree :heh:.

KenyaDoll

Daps
Lol trust me there ain't know limit. I gotta friend who got 90k+ in students loans and ain't gotta degree.

Maybe I should have said a limit on federal loans (which is true…you can google it). I won't wish debt and struggle on them though (this was suppose to be a positive thread). I hope they are prospering.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Beautiful, Bright and Black. :obama:

We need more of these images representing black folks instead of ratchets and thugs.

KenyaDoll

Daps
i merged it by accident, thought the titles were identical. i moved the men to a new thread

Thank you! What's the name of the new thread or should I just recreate it?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Maybe I should have said a limit on federal loans (which is true…you can google it). I won't wish debt and struggle on them though (this was suppose to be a positive thread). I hope they are prospering.

Federal loans there's a limit, but that don't mean they ain't get a private loan from :mjpls:

Ole girl I'm talking bout had a mix of both. Federal loan rates were capped at like 4% on her loans. Them private ones was like 20% :russ:

Low key wanna post shorty picture for fukkery's sake :lolbron:

Because the men on this site are fukking sodomites.

Fixed that for you breh :huhldup: