Seth Rollins Has Torn MCL and Partially Torn Meniscus

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Yall actually like Priest :wtf:

He's awful at everything I've seen on RAW

He's also the easiest solution to their problem that's right in front of them with both top titles not being defended for months, Rollins was probably losing to Sourpuss Punk at Mania. Why not have Priest as a transitional champ to see what he can do and put him in a triple threat with Rollins and Punk at Mania? Not like he's going to kill off the business between Rumble and Mania lol.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Roman Reigns v The Rock not happening 9am in the morning EST :mjlol:

Roman Reigns is not wrestling on EC or Backlash
It appears he isn’t but :scust: at them letting Rock waltz in for a one night ME appearance at a pivotal WrestleMania where he’ll ultimately lose thus ending things on a downer for the fourth year in a row for a majority of fans. It is what it is though.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It appears he isn’t but :scust: at them letting Rock waltz in for a one night ME appearance at a pivotal WrestleMania where he’ll ultimately lose thus ending things on a downer for the fourth year in a row for a majority of fans. It is what it is though.
Why is that a bad thing? You really need that much more rock content?? Like you want to get a 17 minute rock promo and a tag match every week?

He's kind of beyond that. Growing up you'd get to see like 6 Hogan or Savage matches a year max when they made it and 2 were survivor series or rumble. The attitude era was a rarity when Austin and Taker used to wrestle 2x a month on tv and even at the end Austin didn't.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I hate to break it to you; The Rock is still more over than them all :mjlol:

"WWE needs to create stars" :mjlol: They did--and he's coming back to feud with his cousin.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He's also the easiest solution to their problem that's right in front of them with both top titles not being defended for months, Rollins was probably losing to Sourpuss Punk at Mania. Why not have Priest as a transitional champ to see what he can do and put him in a triple threat with Rollins and Punk at Mania? Not like he's going to kill off the business between Rumble and Mania lol.
1. He's not ready
2. He's still tag champ

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I hate to break it to you; The Rock is still more over than them all :mjlol:

"WWE needs to create stars" :mjlol: They did--and he's coming back to feud with his cousin.
Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah. The Rock is a big star blah, blah, blah. You can say it to me a million times but it’s not going to change my mind - someone who is there day in and day out should be in that WM 40 ME spot and not The Rock. Dwayne sat on his ass and remained mum on this proposed match for years and now he wants to comeback and take someone else’s rightful spot at WM. Nah, I don’t agree with that. :camby:

Slic Ric

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
What is he awful at to you?
I don't see and he doesn't have "it" to me IMO. I don't believe any of his promos, everything feels like he's reading off a teleprompter, I haven't seen much of him in the ring, but seems pretty basic there too. I think if you took him out of JD, they'd be the same just as I think the backlash match crowd being hot had nothing to do with him and the hottest musician in the world in his hometown lol.

Obviously Punk/Rollins was the sell for his first big match back, I agree that they should have the RR winner be the winner of the belt if Rollins can't go and put it on Punk. I'm not that high on Drew either, but he would have been a better choice or Gunther rather than Priest

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Yeah, yeah, yeah, blah, blah. The Rock is a big star blah, blah, blah. You can say it to me a million times but it’s not going to change my mind - someone who is there day in and day out should be in that WM 40 ME spot and not The Rock. Dwayne sat on his ass and remained mum on this proposed match for years and now he wants to comeback and take someone else’s rightful spot at WM. Nah, I don’t agree with that. :camby:
Y’all have to stop this, it was corny when yall accused Brock of doing it and it’s even more corny to say this about the rock of all people.
There is no bigger matchup at mania than a returning punk vs Seth and Rock vs Roman No one deserves a spot over them. Then only guy that got himself over in the past year was LA knight and he does not need to be main eventing mania

Like who should be in that spot?
KO? He main evened against Steve Austin of all people and he wasn’t that hot at the time. Bobby ? What has he done this year?
Priest? Lol

Tell me who deserves that spot more? And tell me why it’s better to have them over the rock, and you can’t dismiss ticket sales or ratings

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
1. He's not ready
2. He's still tag champ

Still a tag team champ doesn't mean anything. Hell, fits into what the sheets have said about them wanting to turn JD into Bloodline 2.

As far as being ready, there's 70 days between Rumble and Mania. If there was any time for a transitional run to take place, it's then (remember triple h's random transitional run from Rumble to Mania?). Might as well see what you have since the outcome of the original match (Rollins/Sourpuss) probably is unchanged if Rollins can go. Plus having a 3rd body in there a) lessens the load Rollins has with his injury and b) gives Rollins an out to continue feuding with Sourpuss Punk if Punk pins Priest.

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
The WWE Universe will miss Seth 'Freakin' Rollins because he was a fighting champion. Week in amd week out he put his title, his body, on the line for millions of us as he wrestle jobber, mid carders Superstars that are soooo over now that they have had the opportunity to face the Visionary, the Revolutionary.

Thank You Triple H, for booking, and for creating a new title, and thank you Seth Rollins for the greatest Heavyweight Championship run of all time.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I'm sure WWE is taking it day by day with Rollins. If he's not able to go at WM they will change course. Just have to wait this one out.

I think that's why they made Gunther confront him. If need be they can pivot to a match and Gunther wins. Who knows? :yeshrug: