Seth Rollins' Gang (Appreciation thread)

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
The nikka beat Brock Lesnar twice in one year. Do you know that Brock ran through AJ, Daniel Bryan, and Finn Balor. You can't forget the work Seth has put in. The guy was a fukkin beast. You have no culture bytch! :wow:
I have no culture? How dare you. I will curb stop ya mama in some stacy adams and a 3 piece armani bytch. :picard:

Keep playing

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Yea, this the idea I'm getting. He's mediocre at best and as much I criticize Hikkkenbottom, Seth does not give HBK vibes.

Seth one of them dudes where its complicated. Hes god in the ring, but his character is so weird and ass, yet entertaining. Hes bland, but you can't resist watching a match. He's like water when it comes down to wrestling. Tasteless but you need it. Give him a gimmick and it actually is tolerable to take in.

I think I just became a fan of Seth Rollins out of no where :damn:
:why:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Seth one of them dudes where its complicated. Hes god in the ring, but his character is so weird and ass, yet entertaining. Hes bland, but you can't resist watching a match. He's like water when it comes down to wrestling. Tasteless but you need it. Give him a gimmick and it actually is tolerable to take in.

I just think he needs another gimmick. Crossfit Jesus was kinda wack and this gimmick is just ok. Maybe a bit more tamer or something, maybe a faction similar to Dx with some comedy. His most underrated gimmick was with Buddy Murphy or AoP. Now that is championship material. Some champs look better with guards rather than solo when undersized.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I just think he needs another gimmick. Crossfit Jesus was kinda wack and this gimmick is just ok. Maybe a bit more tamer or something, maybe a faction similar to Dx with some comedy. His most underrated gimmick was with Buddy Murphy or AoP. Now that is championship material. Some champs look better with guards rather than solo when undersized.
Yeah I actually enjoyed the "messiah" gimmick. The drip shyt is straight but wore out its welcome after a while.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
He’s had bodyguards and people around him his whole career.

And the only time it really seems realistic was when he was part of The Authority

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
He’s had bodyguards and people around him his whole career.

And the only time it really seems realistic was when he was part of The Authority
See I can tell you aint got no culture broski. Seth didn't have security all his career. Back in 2018 he was winning matches left and right. He fukking beat John Cena AND Roman Reigns the same night!!! He beat Sting with no problem. All clean matches. I was a constant Rollins fan since his indy days and although hes been on a slump and I do agree, his gimmick is played out but when he was just winning a ton and being a people's champ, he became a top 10 all time wrestler. People turned on him like yourself when he teamed with Becky Lynch and yall started callin him a cornball simp. He was a cornball simp.....but he was the people's cornball simp! bytch

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
See I can tell you aint got no culture broski. Seth didn't have security all his career. Back in 2018 he was winning matches left and right. He fukking beat John Cena AND Roman Reigns the same night!!! He beat Sting with no problem. All clean matches. I was a constant Rollins fan since his indy days and although hes been on a slump and I do agree, his gimmick is played out but when he was just winning a ton and being a people's champ, he became a top 10 all time wrestler. People turned on him like yourself when he teamed with Becky Lynch and yall started callin him a cornball simp. He was a cornball simp.....but he was the people's cornball simp! bytch
Wow, almost sounds like you want to suck his cock or something.

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Welcome :blessed:

No one can pinpoint his gimmick because it's never been done before. This ain't Sting in a TNA tee, this a full on Drip God. He's really learned to let himself wild out and commit to a character, and it's unleashed a little more charisma in him.

It used to be just the ring work was A game, but his character work has improved so much over the years. :salute:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
His interview on the Stone Cold podcast is good, if you wanna listen to as shooty an interview as you can get from E talent nowadays. He knows how formulaic and bad written the E can be, but understands that you gotta compromise and not everythings gonna be good. Talks about his whole timeline in the E, good part about how the Fiend storyline was ruined. Talked about him getting an offer from TNA before he signed to E and Cornette called him and said don't fukkin do that you will ruin your career :russ:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Welcome :blessed:

No one can pinpoint his gimmick because it's never been done before. This ain't Sting in a TNA tee, this a full on Drip God. He's really learned to let himself wild out and commit to a character, and it's unleashed a little more charisma in him.

It used to be just the ring work was A game, but his character work has improved so much over the years. :salute:

Dude personifies the worst things in wrestling in a good way:

• Gloating about his bank account
  • Dressing like shyt
  • Putting on clinics
  • Trolling the marks

Dude is like if The Miz had a hack moveset and better physique :dame:

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Can we just take a second and marvel at his old moveset he was destroying nikkas with after he won the intercontinental championship? No one had an answer....

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I can’t even front…ever since Seth transformed into this cartoony villain straight outta a Batman movie he’s been highly entertaining. Seth was always money in the ring but he was abysmal on the mic and had no charisma. He’s become more well balanced and more a ring general instead of a guy just spamming moves.

Some of the shyt he does is still cringe but he’s one of the few bright spots in the WWE overall.