Seth Rollins' Gang (Appreciation thread)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Robin-Williams-What-Year-Is-It-Jumanji.gif

You dudes tried this back in 2015. It was a farce then and it's a farce now. :camby:

julesocean

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely, no one could pull off the character he's playing outside of comedy acts like R Truth, Gable, Sami Zayn... He's doing this ridiculous gimmick but able to portray it as a deranged egomaniac and still do serious feuds. Roman Reigns couldn't pull it off I'll tell you that much.. Dude has a perfect hybrid style, can fill roles up and down the roster.. Can be counted on to give highly touted newcomers great matches in their debuts.

Anyone not respecting Seth's current iteration is just falling for the gimmick. Job well done. I really think he's the most valuable person in the company in terms of utility.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
So what is Seth suppose to be now :patrice:? Dude's gimmick seems like a mixture of Zoolander, The Riddler, and some meth head that keeps coming into Target asking for duck tape and a number 2 pencil.
Yea, this the idea I'm getting. He's mediocre at best and as much I criticize Hikkkenbottom, Seth does not give HBK vibes.

Lobo

The Main Man
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yea, this the idea I'm getting. He's mediocre at best and as much I criticize Hikkkenbottom, Seth does not give HBK vibes.
The nikka beat Brock Lesnar twice in one year. Do you know that Brock ran through AJ, Daniel Bryan, and Finn Balor. You can't forget the work Seth has put in. The guy was a fukkin beast. You have no culture bytch! :wow: