Seriously, WTF was Yamcha thinking tryin to handle 300x gravity?

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
tumblr_n01gl62ZWb1qf3a85o1_r1_500.jpg

:francis::francis::francis: Smarten up Desert Bandit...

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
All these ether aint moral :why:

I cant stand by and let this be:damn:

The truth is Krillin got taught that turtle style, Tien got taught that crane style, but Yamcha came up with that Wolf Fang kung fu by himself in the goddamn desert wit no :flabbynsick: old man to teach him

And he didnt even get to go to Namek to get a bullshyt powerboost after touching wrinkly ballsack like that simp Krillin:scusthov:

Why do you think the damn buttugly saibaman chose to allahu ackbar Yamcha? Cuz my dude was the strongest target there.:myman: and green thug knew he had to take him out

Yamcha is goddamn prodigy:birdman:, aint his fault baseball thots got in the way of training:manny:

And dont forget Tien was on that :wrist: trip

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
And he didnt even get to go to Namek to get a bullshyt powerboost after touching wrinkly ballsack like that simp Krillin:scusthov:

Yamcha was DEAD though how could he go???....:heh: he was receiving training from king kai in the afterlife but even then didnt train hard enough like goku... Yamcha doesnt even push himself to his limits...

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
:mjcry:Let my nikka Yamcha live yall, he is trying his best to erase the shame of getting handled by a saibaman and getting his bytch took... :to:Wolf Fang Fist is still the truth
Lmao

But he had stopped fukking with her by the time she was into vegeta

Man after freza yamcha was like fukk fighing im here for the hoes and get this baseball career poppin