Seriously, WTF was Yamcha thinking tryin to handle 300x gravity?

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Yo I was watching Dragonball Z Kai and I ws watching how Bulma got wet thinking about how strong, dependable, and handsome Goku has become, even though she was still kinda with Yamcha and Goku acts like he doesn't have a dikk. Just brutal and etherous. :mjlol:
:patrice: i think Akira said he did not like Chi Chi but he could not match goku with Bulma because at the end of Dragon ball she was dating Yamcha and goku was getting married with Chi Chi... that why she said she it's to late now since he already has a kid and is married:yeshrug:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: i think Akira said he did not like Chi Chi but he could not match goku with Bulma because at the end of Dragon ball she was dating Yamcha and goku was getting married with Chi Chi... that why she said she it's to late now since he already has a kid and is married:yeshrug:
:mindblown: does Akira like any of the characters other than goku

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Piccolo was always my favorite. Sucks he became pretty much useless once the saiyans gained so much power.

:francis: I'll never shyt on it because it was dope but I can def admit that the Super Saiyan era took a lot of original elements from the show

You didn't have gold hair you were 6th man status:francis:

Piccolo's last run tho:wow:

Piccolo vs 17 still top 3 DBZ fight:wow:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Plus the Piccolo vs Cell fight....

2zog9hh.jpg

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Piccolo was always my favorite. Sucks he became pretty much useless once the saiyans gained so much power.

:francis: I'll never shyt on it because it was dope but I can def admit that the Super Saiyan era took a lot of original elements from the show

You didn't have gold hair you were 6th man status:francis:

Piccolo's last run tho:wow:

Piccolo's heart levels were well over 9000. :wow:

He always tried to contribute as best as he can in each fight even when he was outmatched.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
He's on record saying Piccolo is his favorite character

He likes Gohan too, which is why he kept trying to give the show to him but the fans wouldn't let him
He likes to flip flop on who his fav is :yeshrug: sucks he could not pair up Goku and Bulma... Chi Chi was just some bytch from the start of dragon ball that everyone forgot about... then all of a sudden he throw her into the story during the last saga :francis:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
He likes to flip flop on who his fav is :yeshrug: sucks he could not pair up Goku and Bulma... Chi Chi was just some bytch from the start of dragon ball that everyone forgot about... then all of a sudden he throw her into the story during the last saga :francis:
Just peep the last bit of the latest ending to Super...

Bulma right there trying to take Chi Chi's place lol...

Saiyan prince come get your girl :mjpls:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The fact that fans were so turned off of Gohan being DBZ's main character pisses me off...it devalued so many characters; should have at least made a decent transition to Goten/Trunks. Still worked out well though, tough for them humans out there.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i missed out on dragon ball z as a kid where can i watch them all online?

too poor to have cable as a kid :sadbron: