Seriously tho, how do you guys not find the Street Profits corny?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They get graded on a curve because they are black :francis:
You said the same thing about Bianca to downplay her and here you go again. I don't get why this accusation is always being leveled against us for being enthusiastic about something/somebody. Maybe people don't find them corny. So what if other people do. It's totally subjective anyway.

Last edited:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I see alot of star power in Tez but them doing another New Day schtick ain't doing it for me
New day had three guys all who kinda were larger than life characters though plus Kofi had the best story I’d say of any character besides Daniel Bryan did. Plus Big E one of the most charismatic power type guys wwe has ever had. shyt new day might be a top ten team ever

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
You said the same thing about Bianca to downplay her and here you go again. I don't get why this accusation is always being leveled against us for being enthusiastic about something/somebody. Maybe people don't find them corny. So what if other people do. It's totally subjective anyway.
Damn i didn’t know someone would remember that I said that 😅. But it doesn’t bring me joy to say it. Black wrestlers in WWE are rarely allowed to be real people, they are always super schtick heavy.. dancing, yelling and flipping, and being comedy relief, and that’s exactly what they have been. Dawkins literally wrestles in a basketball players uniform.

DamienWayne

Superstar
Daps
the acclaimed literally exists and the street profits is what gives you those vibes?

you literally stopped watching wrestling before street profits even debuted and have never seen their work stop trolling...

sheltons "peak" was being a run of the mill midcarder who never made it past that due to :mjpls: and the fact that he was dull character wise and couldnt promo to save his life.. montez has more charisma and promo ability than shelton at the very least, if he doesnt become a top star it's not because of anything he personally lacks, what does theory have that montez doesnt?
Better physique, in ring ability, strength , and youth.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Better physique, in ring ability, strength , and youth.
montez has bulked up in the last year to look the part so the physique aspect isnt that big of a gap, montez literally just outshined him in the ring last night and stole the show in their elimination chamber match so im not sure where youre getting in ring ability from, he's younger sure but that doesnt always mean everything.. their age difference is the same between rhea/bianca and that didnt stop bianca from getting pushed further than rhea on the main roster so far

montez is better in the ring, has 100 times more charisma, is a better promoer, knows how to work the crowd and solicit a reaction all on his own without needing all the top wrestlers + the chairman to force feed him into getting a reaction, and he's more marketable

Last edited: