Seriously I don't know how brehs can play on retro consoles.

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I’ll play SNES and Genesis all day:blessed:

but the Original Nintendo 8-but era is some straight up cheating ass bullshyt.
:scusthov::scusthov::scusthov:

Having to beat the game and bad programming and bad controls and bad mechanics, LJN needed they asses whipped for the BS they put during that era, word to the Angry Video Game Nerd.
:scust:
His latest 3 part video of doing EVERY ljn game is jokes lol honestly cant believe his gimmick still entertains me :mjlol:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Well thats on you nikka

Some nikkas dont wanna see old movies or hear old music either, thats on them. It's pretty obvious why a nikka might wanna see a movie from '97 even with all the old bad special effects and shyt
Correct…I can’t stand watching a movie more than once. To each it’s own…

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
There's an emulator for PS1 called duckstation. The shyt makes PS1 games almost look like remakes which makes the experience much better.
Dear god I wish I could get this shyt to work

Daps
Reppin
NULL
early era 3d is tough to stomach anywhere.

16 bit sprite art still looks fire to me tho :wow:

16-bit aged the best out of all the gaming eras, and 32 bit era is second only because of jrpgs, the 3d games in that era are pure ass, and look like shyt except for the 3d fighter games on saturn, virtua fight 2, fighter's megamix, and last bronx still look good, and games like panzer dragoon, because they have stylized graphics

PS2 and PS3 era aged the worst to me, the game mechanics feel like shyt, terrible camera, and the graphics look poor because they weren't stylized and tried to be realistic, which gets exposed as graphics get more detailed

PS4 is the greatest console of all time and the greatest era in gaming because it perfected the gameplay and improved the mechanics from everything from the ps2 era up, I tried to play those Ninja Gaiden games again on PC and they are hot trash, I'm trying to figure out how even finished those games

God of War 3 isn't even playable either, the worst final fantasy games were in the ps3 era, the worst jrpgs are in the ps3 era, the worst madden, the worst everything

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Thats because your dumbass is playing retro consoles on modern displays

if u ain't got a CRT then you're doing it all wrong

MGS2 and 3 on actual PS2 hardware on a CRT looks damn near HD, plus you have dozens of light gun games that are only available on a CRT and wont work on HDTVs

Also Everdrives >>>> swiping out games

tqaqnn9q0bc81.jpg

Deezay

All Star
Daps
Reppin
These Kids
When you could beat a Cuphead Boss with an A rating you learn to appreciate the era that taught you. :takedat:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
“The resolution looks like trash”

That right there tells me you doing it wrong

Just about every major console has recoeved some type of hdmi modification that greatly enhanced the picture

My Dreamcast has a native hdmi output on the back of it now, a ps1 can be modded to have native 1440p output

And like breh above mentioned if you got a CRT you prolly don’t even need all this

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
There's an emulator for PS1 called duckstation. The shyt makes PS1 games almost look like remakes which makes the experience much better.
Came in here ready to argue but I see you're a man of taste. :myman:

clapping-cheers.gif